{2}

{Aspen's POV}

"They're not waiting for me are they? The guests?" I ask quietly. "I hope not, I think I'm about to pass out."

"Aspen." Caspian says is that deep voice of his.

He's dressed according to the color scheme. It honestly seems like the people who weren't invited got the color scheme better than those who were.

He's wearing a dark grey suit and a dark grey button down. He has a sage green tie on with a boutonniere that matches my bouquet too well to be a coincidence. It's well fitted and ironed. He looks put together as usual.

"May I walk you down the aisle?" Caspian asks softly.

I try to think of what to say before answering, but my brain won't let me think.

"I'm very upset at you." I tell him. "But I will give you a stern talking to after I'm married."

Caspian smirks slightly and holds his arm out for me to grab. I link my arm with his and we begin walking out of the room, and towards the ceremony.

"You're pulling my leg." I blurt out without looking at Caspian.

"What?" He looks down at my dress.

"It's a phrase meaning you're messing with me."

"Not today." Caspian replies with a small smile, looking back up.

Yeah, a small smile.

This dude's on crack.

We make it to the doors that enter into the ceremony area. Fay and Osirus are walking down together, then Edith and Trev.

Rows and rows of seats are filled. The chatter dies down though as a piano begins playing a soft tune.

Osirus and Fay walk down the aisle first, both turning to their respective spots. Before they do though, Osirus kisses Fay on the cheek making her blush. I smile softly at the sight.

Edith and Trev walk down next. When they reach the end, Trev leans in to kiss Edith's cheek, but she slaps him before he can. Edith turns on her heel and walks to stand behind Fay. After a moment, Trev moves to his spot as well.

Suddenly, the piano plays a slightly different song, and everyone stands up. Caspian moves to start walking, but I stand still. He looks back at me.

"Have you changed your mind? We can kill Arlo rather. Only if you prefer?" Caspian offers quietly.

"Please don't." I reply quickly, looking into Caspians eyes. I take a deep breath. "Let's go."

Caspian nods and I begin walking with him. All eyes are on me, I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks as I finally make eye contact with the most elegant wing in the room.

He stands tall. Since I first met him, he's grown. He's gotten more muscular and taller.

Hotter.

Okay sorry.

Who am I kidding? I'm not sorry, that's about to be my husband.

And damn.

His eyes look me up and down and his face holds the softest smile. His hands are folded in front of his dark grey suit. He has a sage green bow tie that I picked out myself.

He looks absolutely stunning.

I feel my eyes start to water as Caspian and I reach the front. Arlo takes a few steps down and goes to shake Caspian's hand.

Caspian let's go of me just for a moment as he shakes Arlos hand. But as he does, he pulls Arlo's hand towards him, forcing Arlo to take a step further and making his eyes widen. Caspian says a few things in a low murmur that I can't make out, but by the look on Arlos face, I don't think I want to hear what he said.