Tumse Bhi Zada

~ random scenario
Ishqi pov-
He handed me divorce paper and left but this wasn't the thing I know him.. i know who miserable and vulnerable he is.. and I made him to that extent.. this wasn't a trivial matter but I couldn't just tell you.. u may be thinking where my love faded when i asked divorce but this all what I did and I'm doing is for you my love.. this is only way to reunite you with your family.. they won't ever accept me.. after knowing my past who would accept a criminal as there daughter in law ik you did accepted me as your love as your wife.. but this society won't.. I'm sorry but I can not isolated you from world it's not about socity but ik your world is your family.. and snatching them from your just to make you mine I'm sorry but I can't do this when last morning your mom and grandma were begging me to give there son back i felt disgusted on myself.. i can not just bind you in my love and seperat you from ur world.. so is the reason I did all this but look how unfortunate I am I can not tell you even the reason why I did all this at start i thought its all good it's fine to be selfish for ur love but being with you your love taught me that love isn't selfish it's selfless where you think for ur partners happiness not urs... Seeing your love towards me explained me this concept of love but I love get one thing that ur love towards me was making you compromise with your happiness and ur love towards your family..

See the girl who didn't even beleive in humanity now beleives in love just because of you ahaan.. I'm so sorry for all what I'm doing.. but this is our destiny.. we are soulmates but aren't made to stay together forever.. 💔
But I'll always love you..

Ahaan's POV

Idk I don't know why! Why u did all this Ishqi but no matter what I will make you get back in my life once again.. coz ik u also love me same way I do.. idk what is making you do all this what is making you seperating me from you but u also know we are destined we are soulmates.. and it's just a phase of time I'll get back to you and we will be together forever.. this is my promise to myself..

The end

Do vote and comment ur reviews ❤️