Unexpected.

Antonio walks to the door as I stumble behind him trying to not lose my balance.

"Walk infront of me" he says.

I walk infront of him, not because he told me to, through the cold corridor that leads to the stairs. Whilst walking I notice a couple cells in the dark and I could swear I heard noises from it. I walk off from the path we were taking and go towards the cells because- I don't know, I'm curious... and scared. Thank god Antonio is behind me.

"Get back here Sara" he says firmly as I walk off towards the dark cells.

I slow down and look back at him

"What's there" I say pointing towards the cells

"None of your business" he replies as he strides towards me pulling me back.

"No get off, I heard noises"  I say prying his hand off of me.

"Of course your going to hear noises there's people in there, and unless you wanna join them get back"

I stand there with my jaw dropped.

"There's more people you kidnapped? Omg you weirdo, what the fuck Anton-"

"Shut the fuck up" he growls as he pulls me away towards the exit.

We leave the basement and walk through the lavish building and Antonio still has a tight grip on my arm as he paces towards a room. We reach the same room Antonio spanked me and made me shower in, I nearly forgot that happened.

He ushers me all the way to the bed looking pissed. Not again.

"You.. you need to control that fucking mouth of yours-" he says as he holds a grip on my face.

"but"

"No fucking buts. Piss me off again ima throw you into one of them cells understood? Those men in there won't hesitate fucking you till you pass out."

I look at him with a disgusted face. He has anger issues but he's also a man of his words which scares me a little because I really don't want to know who is in those cells. He's still looking down at me pissed and breathing heavily. God were so close to eachother again and it does things to my body. Sorry not sorry.

"can I um sleep on this bed" i say trying to move the topic on.

"Not with all that blood on you, there's some clothes in that bag so pick something out and go shower."

He got me clothes?

I look at him in confusion then look behind him at all those bags, Victoria secret, Ralph Lauren, brandy Melville, Nike etc. Wow.

"I had a assistant pick it out, I don't know what you females are into. It's always changing" he says as he walks behind me nodding his head.

"Thanks I guess" I say confused. I mean yeah I am thankful but he does know I'm planning on going home soon?

I walk towards the bag and look inside them and theres so many beautiful lingerie sets from Victoria secret, which may I add is weird but I'm not complaining, there's jumpers and sweaters from brandy and Nike and some other clothing. There's also sprays and a couple make up bits in there. Damnnnn, whoever this assistant is, she deserves the world.
I pick out a lingerie set because they are so comfy, and a oversized Nike sweater with Nike pros and some white socks. Call me a stylist. I make my way towards the bathroom and look behind to see Antonio sat on the sofa near the bed watching me. Weirdo.

......

I pull the jumper on and honestly after this shower I look pretty good apart from the cut, I'm pretty sure I've seen people online draw a scar on like this because they think it's cute, people are weird. This shower felt as if it melted all the weight off my shoulder and my god I smell amazing. I put on a little bit of moisturiser just to make my skin look fresher and some tinted lip balm. This shower has honestly made me so sleepy I cannot wait to lie down.