chapter 1: flowers

before we start, you may want to know what you look like. You could also use your own imagination. But for mine I would like to have the character look like this.

This is not made by me, the creator of this is @emorbus please go check out their art! They make a lot of genshin ocs! They're so detailed and pretty

This is not made by me, the creator of this is @emorbus please go check out their art! They make a lot of genshin ocs! They're so detailed and pretty. The editing style is wonderful. <3

——————
Xiao:

Zhongli took me to the windblume festival with him, in mondstadt the city of freedom. Everyone from mondstadt is looking different from the style in liyue. zhongli says, sometimes experiencing new things is good, he always goes with ganyu, but this time he wanted to go with me. He said I barely go anywhere else then the mountains. When they walked through the gate of monststadt he saw all kinds of flowers, he found it difficult to admit, but it was beautiful. Venti charged at them, already drunk. yooooo zhongli! xiaoo!! , Xiao frowned, zhongli was not surprised. Xiao has been used to venti for a long time, of course, but it's still weird. Venti dragged them along, introduced them to Kaeya, Amber, Jean, Eula, Albedo, Klee, Diluc, Razor, Bennett, Lisa... Where's y/n? Venti says, We don't know. She was here 10 minutes ago and told us she'd be back in a minute. But she didn't. Lets search for her venti says to Zhongli and Xiao, Xiao grumps irritated, but venti pretends like he didn't see anything. Knowing y/n, she's probably helping someone right now, the question is who. Whoooo in this town would need heeeeeelp? Would it be the fountain guuuy? Or maybee the bartender?? Orrrrrr!! I know!! Glooooory! Glory is always on the bench above the fountain. Y/n is probably there. :p. They walk above, where indeed they see y/n. Talking to glory.

do you think Godwin will ever return? Does he still love me? Did he ever love me? Am I pretty enough? Glory says worrying.

Glory, about beauty, you should not worry. Y/n lays her hand on glory's right cheek, and bows down. You are beautiful.

Xiao looked at y/n, admiring. He felt something going trough his belly, he never felt before. It felt warm. Though he did not know what it was.

y/n helped glory get up. And put her arm on her shoulder, come, let's go to the festival. She walked towards them, when she sees venti she laughs, glory doesn't know what's happening until she hears venti. Y/nnnnnnn why would you stay awya so looong?? Y/n half closes her eyes with a smile that you already know says: not again.. Then she looked in the direction of a not so tall boy. He wore a sleeveless shirt, had green hair, and a mask. although you would think it was very weird, it looked really good on him, he was actually a bit handsome. she shook her head to get out of that thought. Venti said, This is Zhongli, he pointed to a tall man, with hair that ran from brown to orange blond, and this is xiao, the handsome boy in the mask. she said, My delight, and their hands, then she said, This is glory! glory smiled. We were heading for the market, would you guys like to go with us? Sureee! Venti replied. As they walk down the stairs Xiao keeps looking at y/n. How could a women be so nice and beautiful at the same time? Wouldn't it scratch your ego? While Xiao was looking at y/n, Zhongli was looking at him with raised eyebrows. We have arrived! Y/n says holding glory's arm. Then she quickly points to a flower booth, and lets go off glory, running to it, when she bought a flower she put it behind Glory's ear. This went on for a while, y/n, glory, Zhongli, venti and Xiao had a last meal before  leaving eachother to it. Xiao couldn't keep his eyes of y/n, but what he did not see, is that she couldn't keep her eyes of him either.

When Xiao and Zhongli were leaving mondstadt: Zhongli said; "She's mortal" Xiao looks at him confused. I saw how you looked at her. They were quiet for the rest of the way home.