Chapter 1

F/N was new to Mystic Falls and didn't know anyone or where anything is at so I was walking around Mystic Falls to get down where everything is. I was not paying attention because I was looking at all the names on every building I walked passed when I walked into someone and fell down on my ass. "ow that hurt" I said then looked up to see a hot guy standing in front of me.

He held his hand out for me to grab. I grab it and stand up. "sorry for walking into you." I said shyly and looked down. "its fine but you seem lost, are you new to Mystic Falls" he asked me. I didn't look up at him but did answer "y-yes" I said and closed my eyes to calm my nerves then looked up, he had this smile that made my legs go weak. "fuck" I mumbled to myself. "I'm Tyler Lockwood, what's your name?" He asked me. "I'm F/N L/N" I said and looked down again.

After meeting Tyler, he showed me around Mystic Falls. I know the I only just met Tyler but I think I'm falling in love with him. I look over at him here and there but tried to focus on what he is telling me about Mystic Falls. I look down as I am hiding the reason to behind why I moved to Mystic Falls. I am a werewolf that needs a pack to me part of.

A few hours later I'm at home laying on my bed looking at the roof and sighed. "Damn, what am I going to do about my feelings?" I asked myself and my thoughts answer my question you should tell him how you feel a voice said in my head "but I just met him" I said so what he might like you back the voice said "ugh I'm going to sleep now" I said to myself and closed me eyes and turned onto my side.

{sorry this chapter is small its kinda my first time writing an x reader story -K}