Chapter 54

"Y/n, you're on the row." Ashley says and I break the intense eye contact with Lizzie fucking Olsen. "Yeah, right." I say while shaking my head and taking a deep breath in. "Here goes nothing." I mumble under my breath as I start walking down the runway.

-

After about five or six outfit changes, it's finally over. The second I walk off the runway I get tackled by someone jumping into my arms. "Billie?" I ask confused. "Hi baby." She greets softly as she pulls apart so I can get a better look of her face. "Baby! You're here." I squeal while pulling her into another hug. "Of course, I'm so proud of you." She states softly while pulling away and I pout at her. "Thank you baby." I whisper while pecking her lips softly.

"For?" She asks, "For being here." I reply while she wraps her arms around my neck and leaning in to connect our lips again. "I'm sorry to interrupt." I hear someone say and we pull apart. "Oh Anna, hi." Billie says while giving Anna an quick side hug. "You we're fucking amazing out there." Anna says while hugging me. "Thank you, Anna." I say and the three of us start chatting until Anna heads home.

"You really did so good. I can't believe my girlfriend is a model." Billie says excitedly. "Thank you, I'm glad I didn't embarrass myself." I explain, making Billie laugh. "How were you supposed to embarrass yourself when I was your mentor?" Mk teases while I turn around to smile at her. "Right thank you for this opportunity." I say while walking up to her and pulling her into a quick hug. "We should be the one thanking you." Ashley says while entering the backstage area. "Oh, don't be ridiculous." I reply as she pulls me into a hug.

"We gotta go say our speech before the first guests start leaving." Mk informs me and I nod. "Enjoy our Champaign while we're gone." Ashley says before following Mk up to the runway. "And where's my hug?" A soft voice asks from behind and I turn around to see Lizzie smiling adorably at me. I hold my arms out and the second I do so she leans forward, wrapping her arms around my neck while mine wrap around her lower back. "You killed it." She says while pulling apart but still keeping her arms around my neck. "Thank you, I appreciate it." I say shyly while looking down at her.

I pull apart as I hear Billie clear her throat and I look over at Billie to see her giving me an unimpressed look so I move away from Lizzie. "Lizzie this is my girlfriend Billie, Billie this is Marie Kate's and Ashley's little sister, Elizabeth." I introduce them both to each other and Lizzie nods while letting a small 'hey' out, that Billie politely returns.

There's an awkward silence until I speak up again. "I gotta change." I inform them and Lizzie nods. "Alright, I'll see you later?" She checks and I nod before flashing her a small smile and taking Billie's hand, leading her towards my dressing room. "You look pretty." I compliment her and she huffs. "What?" I ask while opening the door and entering my room, Billie following behind. "Nothing." She mumbles while taking a seat on the little couch in the corner.

I sigh while starting to undress myself. I feel Billie's eyes on me but still decide to ignore them. I don't know what's up her ass and if I'm honest, I don't even want to know. Today was such an amazing day and I had a great time, so I'm not planing on bringing my mood down with her moody ass. I finish changing and look myself in the mirror, checking if it looks good.