thirteen

The twins watched their dad drive off and turned back to look at eachother. Damien shook his head with raised eyebrows "What? don't look at me...you agreed to come."

"What?" Charlie widened his eyes at Damien at let out a huff "Only because you made me...I didn't have to come. I could've stayed at home but no, Damien has to make me come to these type of things doesn't he?"

"Oh shut up, you'll enjoy it."

The pair made their way into the filled hall and Damien scanned the room, noticing he knew almost everyone there. This would be fun.

Charlie made his way upstairs as Damien made his way towards his group of mates "Oi! starting without me are you?"

Nick turned his head to lock eyes with him and immediately smiled "Damien! Oh thank god! Harry is driving me crazy!"

Harry looked at the pair and scoffed "Shut up Nick!" he took a moment to look at Damien before moving to stand between the pair and resting his arms on Nick's and Damien's shoulders.

"We have some partying to do."

Nick pulled away and held a hand out to Harry's chest "I need to find someone first but then maybe we will."

One of the other boys who Damien knew as Jack held his red cup firmly in his free hand and his phone in the other "Who? Tara Jones or Imogen?"

Damien reached forward and flicked Jack on the forehead "What's it to you? Oh shit!" he laughed in realisation "You fancy Imogen!"

Jack shook his head as he handed Damien his cup and shoved his phone in his pocket "No I don't...I have somewhere to be." he left the group there and Damien sniffed the liquid in the cup.

Damien pushed the cup away from his nose and sighed "Where the hell did he get alcohol from?" he slowly stepped away from Harry and watched as he dropped his arm. Damien noticed Nick had already left, probably to find his brother and nodded to himself.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Damien nodded at Harry and started towards the kitchen making sure to keep hold of the red cup.

Once he arrived in the kitchen he, headed straight for the window and opened it, starting to pour the contents of the cup out. After making sure it was empty he pulled his arm back in and closed the window. He made sure to throw the cup in the bin and grabbed an apple and mango J20 before heading back into the main hall.

Before Nick could get far enough away from the group, Imogen managed to find him and pulled him into a huge hug. Once she pulled away and laughed a little she asked him if she liked her dress to which Nick replied with a simple "Yeah."

Charlie stood in the doorway of the room watching everyone. He watched people jumping around and having a good time. Charlie even saw Nick looking around the room as if he was waiting for someone. He walked through the maze of loud people before stopping and locking eyes with Nick. The pair smiled at eachother and Nick rushed over to rest his hands on Charlie's shoulders.

"I've been looking for you."

Charlie's smile grew as he nodded at the boy standing infront of him "I've been looking for you."

Nick let his arms drop back to his side and the pair just stood there communicating, but no one else could hear them over the ridiculously loud music.

...

Elle reached forward and rung the doorbell, waiting patiently for the door to be opened.

Tao's mum unlocked the door and a huge smile made it's way onto her face "Elle! Oh, my goodness." she gently pulled the girl into a hug "Oh, it's been too long, my darling."