Time with friends

I woke up this morning and took my phone just to see no new messages, it has been 3 days and for some reason I haven't messaged Red Son and neither has he. What happened wasn't really bad, right? We just touched hands and he decided to leave soon after, wonder whats up with him right now. I stayed on bed deciding if I should message him, and also I didn't wanted to open the bakery today, a free day never hurted anyone. Soon enough Nate knocks my door "Wakey wakey sleeping beauty. How are you still in bed? That's not usual for you" I look at the hour on my clock being already 10am wich usually the bakery shuld be opened at 8am "I don't want to work today" I groan while finally standing up and stretching "That's fine by me" Nate says shruging it off "Hey Mei invited me to go play at the arcade later today, she will bring MK so maybe you can meet up again" I walk to the door and open it "What time?" Nate backs away a bit "Woah you scared me... you hair is-" "A complete chaos? Yeah" I say using my hands to fix it up a bit "Around 8pm" He answers "Sounds good to me" I say and Nate goes to sit on the couch while I start while I get ready to get out getting out of my pajama and into some more causal clothes.

"I'm going to go out to take a walk or somethig, I'll see you later" Nate is on the couch watching Tv "Yeah yeah have fun" He says ignoring me for the most part and I go downstairs and for a brief second I could swear I say someone at the back door from the kitchen but when I looked again there was no one "Hmm must have imaniged it" Shruging it off I step out and start walking around the city stoping by a boba shop and buying one of my favorite flavor. I stoped my tracks at the dock, it was kind f a shame we don't have a beach right here but I guess that is what the Weather station is for but right now is underrepairs. Thinking about the Weather station made me automatically think about Red Son but my thoughts are interrupted by a voice "Woah! Is that you Y/N" I hear someone yelling from over a big boat, it was MK. I look at him and wave walking at the boat. "Hey MK! Haven't properly see you on a while" He gets down and raises an eyebrow "Properly?" I chuckle "Yeah since the whole staff incident you had" His face lits up "Ah yeah! I remember now! You brought cookies to them! Sorry not really noticing you" "Nah its fine! I mean you almost got killed" He gets confused again "Wait only me? Weren't you also-" He gets interrupted by a voice of someone on the boat "Hey MK! Who is your little friend? You should bring them over!" A rather big and... blue man tells him as he nods and we get on the boat "Sandy this is Y/N, Y/N this is Sandy" MK says presenting us both to each other and I smile at him "Well hello Y/N! Would you like some tea? MK and I where painting the boat but we decided to take a break for now" Sandy says with the kindest smile ever "Thanks but no thanks. I've buyed this boba tea a moment ago" I say trying not to sound rude while he was alredy puring some hot tea in a cup "Oh trust me you'll love this!" He says offering me the drink and I decide to took a sip "This is really good Sandy! How did you learned to do such good tea? I could use the recipe!" I tell him completly honest "Ah the secret ingredient is as always just a bit of love!" Sandy says smiling at me and I nod "It always has to be" MK smiles seeing how we both get along and Sandy invites me to help him paint his boat wich I agree and when we got finished we a ate some cookies with tea Sandy made, Sandy and I agree to exchange recipes, he shared me some secrets about his tea making and I teached him how to do some delicious walnut cookies to accompany the tea.

"Hey Y/N I'm going to the arcade to beat Mei at Monkey Mech! Would you like to come?" MK asks me after finishing painting Sandy's boat a nice shade of blue "Actually I was going with my brother to meet up again with you and Mei but as you can see you got ahead of this" He smiles widely "Woah! That's amazing! Then let's go! Mei will be so happy to see you" He grabs my arm and drags me to his vehicle as he drives. Honestly Nate is more of a friend with Mei than me but I'm glad to be with MK, he is always so cheerfull and positive that is almost imposible not to like him. We reach at the arcade and I can already see Nate and Mei talking to eachother showing off their bikes "Yours is just old and that is why you love it so much. You should try a newest one like mine" Mei tells him "You think I will just throw away all these feelings and moments we spent? No way!" Mei laughs and even if his tone before was kind of pissed he smiled seeing her laugh "Hello Nate! Look who I found on the way!" I say while MK and I walk at them "Guess you both already catched up about this few years? Come on lets get inside the arcade! I want to prove is Mei is as good as she says" Nate says guiding us inside while Mei puffs her checks following soon after.