collage au reader x sollux!

You sigh and stare off into a day dream. your supposed to be studying right now (like me >:( ) but you just can't focus, not with this good looking trolly mans  acrossed from you. You where sitting in the library with some other people. Everyone sorta minded their own business, not bothering anyone else but themselves.  trolls had been mixed with humans for a few years. No one really seemed to mind them now, exept for the rare Karen/Kyle. You? Oh right! Who are you? Well your name is (y/n) your ill tempered and a average student, you swear on all that is everything that your not short but it doesn't stop your friends from teasing you and noticing your a good foot below them. "Eh," you thought "what does that matter, easier to kick em in the balls." You look up focusing on sollux's breath taking feachers, sollux, heh. He was the reason you couldn't focus, he was the hot troll sitting across from you at the table, doing gods knows what on his tablet. You couldn't help but notice that he was making this buzzing sound deep in his chest, he also had this cute blep. You sigh dreamily, there was nothing more in life you wanted, not a car, not good grades, not an apartment of your own. Nothing more than sollux. You wanted him- no needed him so bad. The thought of him being with someone who wasn't named (Y/N) made you sick to your stomach, like sicker then the flew. He had finally realized you stairing off at him. "Uhhhh (nickname) are you alriight?" You blush softly coming back to reality, "er yuh... You had a bug on your shoulder." "2o you 2taiired iit to death?" "Uhm...yes, yes I did." With that he snorts, making you blush more. He just had this way, anything he did made you float up over the moon and back. "Whatever (nickname)~" you sigh embarrassed. "Neyh... Fuck you bee mans"  "heheheh." He chuckles"oh yeah! Er can ii come to your dorm later on? Ii want to play your game." You sigh and nod you had the one thing sollux couldn't get his hands on 1993  Nintendo super. He loves to play mortal combat. "Yeah, sure." You then stand up and walk off with a book in your hand "bye solly, see you in a bit." He watches you walk away stairing at your ass and thinking to himself "you 2hall be miine (Y/N). Ye2 you 2hall", you figured you'd clean up a little before he got there not wanting him to think your messy.