Blackhole x Whitehole NSFW- "From awkward friends to lovers"

Nobody's POV:
Black hole was just minding his own business just laying on his bed when he heard lots of buzzing from his phone. He stood up, grabbed the phone and as he looked at it his eyes widened. There were thousands of messages from white hole and some missed calls....he was surprised that white hole finally talked to him..he wondered what she wanted (yes this is a straight ship so sorry gay nsfw fans :') ).

Blackholes POV:
*There's no way this...this..why would she talked to be after senturies..* I thought to my self..I didn't think much about it so I decided to go to her house. It's only a few blocks (light years) away so it wouldn't hurt visiting her..right?

Few hours later I get to her house! It looks nice. I walked to the door and knocked on it, there was no answer so looked at her window and I saw two pair of glowing white eyes staring at me back. *oh yea that's her* I thought to my self. She looked...odd..I didn't see her with..clothes on!? Was she naked!? Whatever. Once our eyes met she got surprised and sprinted somewhere is her room. Then a saw her put her clothes on and sprint down stairs. She opened her door and tripped, falling on the ground. I tried to hold my laughter, it was funny the way she fell...kinda cute..(THATS TOTALLY NOT CRINGE)

Whiteholes POV:
I saw someone approaching my house..so I looked out the window and met a pair of glowing orange eyes staring back at me. Was that..Blackhole!? (Ton 618). I quickly put on a over sized t-shirt and some sweatpants then sprinted downstairs. I was so excited to see him! It has been senturies since we've seen each other! Once I got to the door, opened it and as I was about to greet Blackhole err..Ton618..I tripped- it was so embarrassing!

White hole: ow- my boobs T^T
Blackhole: You ok?
White hole: u-uh—

Whiteholes POV:
I quickly get up and cove my face of embarrassment :"). I un-covered my face, looked at Blackhole clearly and I felt my face turn red as hell!
*Am..am I b-blushing!?* I thought to myself. Oh nooo! Blackhole notice I was blushing and said: "Are you ok? Are you sick!?" That made me blush even more! He is to cute for me!! Then I nervously said: "y-yea I'm fine..heh"..then...our eyes met again but closer. I think I had zoned out into his beautiful orange eyes cause when I snapped back into reality he looked confused.
Blackhole: you ok? You kinda uh zoned out.
White hole: Oh! Yea I'm f-fine!
Blackhole: ok? Anyways let's go inside it's kinda cold out here.
White hole: Well not my fault you never wear a sweater!
Blackhole: Oh shut up!

Whiteholes POV:
God I love to tease Blackhole! He's just so cute! I wish that he would like me back..oh well.

Nobody's POV:
A few hours later Blackhole and whitehole were 'drunk' and started making out. They had spend a few hours making out the effect of the alcohol went out and they stared at each other in shock. Blackhole was blushing, whitehole was processing what the hell was going on while blushing and in shock. Blackhole stood up and apologized, white hole apologized back, it was really awkward.

BlackholesPOV:
I really didn't mean to kiss her! I was really drunk..but besides that her lips were...soft..I enjoyed every second of that kiss and I..really like her, a lot! But she wouldn't agree I mean we're only friends so why bother asking her.

Whiteholes POV:
After we apologized it was awkward. *i can't believe we kissed!* I thought to myself. Yea sure we were drunk but still..it felt good. I really love Blackhole and I really want him to love me back but....that's not gonna happen any time soon. (MY ENGLISH IS S H I T T Y)

Nobody'sPOV:
After the two apologized, whitehole then stood up and pulled Blackhole for another kiss...but deeper. Blackhole broke the kiss and slowly slid his hands inside Whiteholes pants, making her whimper a little. "Y-your hands are cold.." whitehole whispered. She had never felt blackholes cold hands, it was her first time. Blackhole then takes all of her clothes off then his own clothes off. Whitehole tried not to look at blackholes large member (About 35 inches U^U) but of course she fails. Blackhole then proceeded to sit down and tap his lap as a sign for white hole to sit, so she did. Once she got on Blackhole enters Whiteholes entrance with no lube, not even his fingers to prep her, nothing.
Whitehole moans in pain but it soon turned into pleasure. Blackhole started slamming it in and out over and over again making whitehole moan loud in pleasure. Blackhole was grunting because of Whiteholes tight entrance "F-fuck..your tight-" Blackhole said before getting interrupted by a deep kiss from white hole. Blackhole went faster and faster till both were at their climax.

Blackhole: I-I'm close~
Whitehole: Aah~ Release it inside, please!~
Blackhole: I'm coming!!
Whitehole: Oh fuck!!~

Nobody's POV:
They both let their climaxes out and then collapse on the couch.

Blackhole: wanna sleep?
Whitehole: mhm..
Blackhole: ok..come here!

Nobody's POV:
They cuddled till they went into a deep slumber..The End.

——————————————————————————————————
✨B  O  N  U  S✨
Whitehole: GOD DAMN IT BLACKHOLE NOW I CANT WALK
Blackhole: ok ok chill let me get you breakfast 😅
(947 words 😌)