55 Cancri E x 51 Pegasi B: "Big and small"

This was requested by:ChicagoAnimates 

Top: Cancri
Bottom: Pegasi

Let's see how this goes 😀 Enjoy!

____________________________

Cancri and Pegasi were always good friends. Ever since they were little they were always together, no matter what they always had each others backs...that was..before. They got separated and stayed separated for decades. Until December 15, 2023 they met again.
____________________________________________________________

Cancri POV:

I was just chillin' floating in space not paying where I was going I accidentally bump into someone. "Hey watch where your going asshole!" I yell at the person and look at them. I stood there with a pale face, realizing who it was. "O-oh shit....Pegasi..?" Pegasi just stayed silent and looked at me with a calm but very noticeable angry face. He helped me up and I immediately apologized. How did I recognize him you may ask? Well he's the only gas giant I know so...:). He just walked passed me without saying a word. "Um what happend to hello how are you?" I said. He looked back at me and just...flipped me off and kept walking away.

*TIME SKIP*

Pegasi POV:

After that awkward encounter with Cancri and how he talked to me was pretty disrespectful. Guess he didn't learn any manners after the incident.

*Blah blah blah*

They fucked. The end :)