°°Adam Murray 𝕩 Reader°° [comfort🌸]

Jdkdjsjksisjs hello- me sad- :,D

anyways requested by this lovely person :>

TW: profanity-

Yep now onto the one-shot-

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Your boyfriend Adam just picked you up from your work place and he notice that you were upset...very upset.

" hey babe? Are you ok...you seem down.." Adam said looking at you for a bit before putting his eyes back on the road...

" i'm...fine..it's just.... " you paused and calm yourself down a bit before speaking again. "today's been...stressful at work... " you said sounding pissed..

" do you want to talk about it? " Adam said putting his hand on your thigh. You playfully moved his hand away from your thigh and spoken, "...i guess...I'll talk about it once we get to your house... " you said crossing your arms...

<<<Time skip! Cuz im lazy->>>

" And i can not BELIEVE she accused me for something i did fucking do!! And you know what else i couldn't believe my boss believes that fucking skank!!! I swear to god i- "

"hey hey hey...babe it's ok..calm down please.. " Adam said cutting you off

"how am i suppose to calm down- " you got cut of again by Adam giving you a peck on the lips then he begins to plant kissing on your cheek then your nose, your forehead and your neck..

"You talk too much babe.." adam said as he buried his face in the crook of you neck..you were just standing there in shock and embarrassment. You tried to push him away but he held you tighter.

" Adammm... " you said in a whiny tone, trying to push Adam away but its didn't work, he just wouldn't budge..You and Adam stayed like that for a little bit before Adam picked you up bridal style, you yelped from the sudden movement as he carried you to his room.

Adam gently sat you on the bed while cuddling you..You smiled at his Adorableness. you alway loved how aways Adam comfort you when you were upset..

You felt your eye lids grow heavy and your limbs slowly getting weaker, you slowly closed your eyes...adam notice and laid you down you his bed...

" i love you, [name] " Adam said, planting a kiss on your cheek..you smiled and have way opened your eyes..

" i love you too..Adam... " you said felling very tired. Adam lie down next to you and you both fell asleep...

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

YAY I FINISHED!!!.. Im sad i was suppose to finished this earlier :,)

Uh welp bye!! :>

Word count 421
////////////////////////////