39

unedited

Estelle POV

We were on our way home. I don't think it's a good idea I have Benito's clothes on cause then my mom would flip the fuck out.

I began taking the jacket off followed by the pants

"Que tú haces, if you wanted a round two all you had to do is ask"

I slapped his arm playfully

"I'm putting on my clothes, you know how my mom is"

"That's true"

We stopped at a red light and he looked at me and put his hand on my thigh after I got done putting my dress on.

"Me quiero dormir contigo esta noche"

I looked at him as if he were crazy. I don't know why he would say that knowing damn well he can't.

"Que?, tú sabes que no es buen idea por mi mamá, ella nunca se puede enterar de lo nuestro"

The light turned green and he drove again

"Mami eso ya lo sé", "le mando mensaje a Stephanie diciéndole que me voy a quedar con un pana y me subo contigo a tu cuarto"

"Benito i don't know if that'll work"

"It will trust me"

"Okay and your car, where are you leaving it"

"I'll just park far, no tengas miedo mami todo va salir bien"

I sighed, "you know what okay, let's do it"

"Okay te dejo en la casa y mientras esté afuera le mando el mensaje"

I nodded, "okay sounds good, let's hope everything turns out good"

Soon enough we got to my house. Benito parked In front the house, he took out his phone and started typing.

"Okay I sent her the message now we wait for her reply"

A couple minutes passed when he got a notification

"Okay she believed me", "go to your room and wait for me okay"

I nodded, "Si esta bien, I'll see you in a bit"

I smiled at him and opened the door about to get out. He grabbed my hand before I could making me turn around, he kissed me lightly on the lips. I finally got out and made my way inside the house.

As I walked in nobody was in the living room nor kitchen. I sighed in relief and made my way to my room.

I closed the door quietly and locked it. I took off my dress and changed into some pj's. I turned on the tv and sat on my bed waiting for Benito. A couple minutes later I heard knocking on the window, I got up quickly and saw Benito. I opened it and let him in.

"Be careful"
I saw he was using a ladder to get up here. He safely made it inside, I grabbed the ladder and brought it in my room.

"So my mom can't tell someones up here"

He hugged then kissed me

"Finalmente podemos pasar la noche juntos"

"I know I can't believe it, I'm actually so happy", "come siéntate"

"Espera deja quitarme el pantalón"

He took his sweats off leaving him only in boxers and a tank top and laid down next to me.

"What do you want to watch"
I looked at him as he did the same. He licked his lips then answered

"Whatever you want to"

I went in and kissed him, he pulled me on top of him as the kiss became more and more passionate.

There was a knock on the door interrupting us.

He groaned as I pulled away.

"Fuck es mi mamá"
I got off of him quickly

"Hide in the bathroom hurry"

He walked to the bathroom and closed the door quietly

I opened the door to reveal my mom

"Oh hey"

"Estelle I'm sorry about tonight", "my emotions just got the best of me and I couldn't help it"

"You know what I don't really care to hear your apology, first you hid the truth about my dad and then when he wants to meet me you do all this and make him leave. It's not fair, please leave"

"Don't even right now I came and apologized and you don't care? Fine. I did my part, you're the worst daughter ever"

Those words hurt me. I did my best and I never went and done something terrible for her to call me that.

"You know what you're the worst mother ever, what kind of mom ruins her daughters first time meeting her dad.", "if you look back all the shit you've done, its so bad so you don't even get to call me a bad daughter"

"You're so fucking lucky I have work tomorrow or else"

She stormed off and I closed my door and locked it.

I went and sat on my bed and sighed. I don't know what happened to my old mom but this isn't her. One moment she's happy and we get along and the other she's angry and we all fight.

Benito came out and sat next to me and hugged me

"Tú estás bien?"

"Yes I'm fine, I'm used to her by now"

"Are you sure"

I nodded, "yes I'm sure I'm just hoping my dad wants to see me still"

"He will, you're such an amazing girl so of course he wants to see you still"

I smiled at him, "Gracias beno"

I kissed him and laid down

I yawned," I'm so sleepy already"

He laid down next to me and nodded. He wrapped his arms around me as we both fell asleep eventually.