Bathroom Scene

Kai's pov
I looked at her waiting for her respond but she didn't she was just staring at me.
I raised my eyebrows waiting for answer "so..." i said

"are you seriously asking me that?" she asked laughing. "what do you see?" i asked her clenching my jaw because of her reaction that i don't feel good about.
She laughed even more

"you are unbelievable. Tell me kai how many times did you see me since i got back?" she asked
All the time "how many times you asked me how i feel? Do you know if I'm healed or not? Do you know if I'm currently in pain or not?" she asked me every time with different tone 'higher tone'.

I started to get angry at her for raising her voice at me but at the same time i feel sorry that i made her feel this way. But i never stopped checking on her i saw her all the time i was basically stalking her by my cameras.

She pushed me away and took her top off, showing me her full bruised back. "do you know that this hurts as fuck and you just keep pushing me into the goddamn walls. I have had enough kai. I'm getting back to abria" she said her face is red with anger.

I grapped her by her throat and closed the distance between as then i kissed her. I kissed her a tender sweet kiss not some horny kiss. I wanted her to feel what i feel, to know what i wanted to know.

She kissed me back wrapping her hands around me nick deepinng the kiss.

After two minutes i broke the kiss she was breathing heavily. "you are not going back to abria" i said "i am" she said "no you are not" i told her firmly taking few steps away from her "you sill stay her with me" i continued "as what?" she asked.

I looked at my self in the mirror behind her and her bruised back. Her back was now bleeding. "loria stop arguing please" i told her and walked towards her i looked at her back then took her by hands and walked the bathroom.

I went to get the medical bag and when i was back she was holding into the counter closing her eyes

"you okay?" i asked her putting my hand around her waist so that I'm ready if she fainted. "yes" she responded.

I hooked my arms under her and put her on the counter "stay still" i told her she nodded her head. I started cleaning the blood trying not to put her in more pain but failed as she winced once i put the cotton on the wound.

"sorry but there is no easy way" i told her continuing. She grapped the counter and tightened her grip around it "c..can you make it quick" she sluttered. I didn't respond to that. I don't respond on the stupid questions.

After a while i was done i went and stood infront of her. "so about my question?" i asked her. "when you know what a lover is i will accept" she told me. I moved closer to her putting my hands on each side of her waist and my mouth was very close to her ear

"i know what a lover is. May i show you?" i whispered against her ear and planted a kiss on her nick. She shivered. "can you put me down?" she asked me. I released a hot breath against her nick and picked her up to put her down. She was going out from the bathroom.

"where you think you are going?" i asked while holding her by her waist. "kai i want to leave" she said. I turned her and looked at her eyes. I start taking my shirt off

"what are you doing?" she asked her eyes now on the floor with pink cheeks.
"what do you want me to be doing?" i asked her "n..othing" she said sluttering i chuckled.
"whatever you want i will do" i told her while putting me hand under her chin making her look at me

She looked at me while her cheeks turning red. I smirked. "you like what you see?" i asked her. She looked away moving her neck so fast that it hurt her. She put her hand on her neck . I looked at her. i know it's not something it will be over the minute she go out from my office. "karma is a bitch" i smirked.

She looked at me with anger in her eyes but i couldn't help myself she is so fuckin hot when she is mad. I kissed her putting my hands on her waist getting her closer to me. I want to feel her. I want my body to know hers and hers to know mine. She kissed me back with her Pretty lips then she pulled away taking hard breathes.

I took my shirt off and put it on her then i buttoned it and kissed her forehead "I accept your offer" she said