1

(Serenity ^^)

Quarantine sucks.

It's been two months and we can't leave without masks or were not allowed to leave at all.

I'm quarantined alone in my apartment in New York. My family is in Hawaii where they live, I was supposed to go visit them but then rona happened and I'm stuck here all alone.

While scrolling through Instagram, I get a phone call from an unknown number.

I answer it and put my phone to my ear "hello?" I ask as my legs are on my wall with my ankles crossed, laying on my back on my bed.

"Mads. Are you going to be here soon?" A guy asks and his voice sounds a little familiar.

I breathe out "no. I got stopped by the cops"

"What? How? You live across the street" I smile to myself. This is the most fun I've had since quarantine.

"I don't know. They just stopped me and now I'm at a police station" I breathe out while playing with my necklace.

"Where are you?! I'll text chase!" I giggle and he goes quiet.

"Wait- you're not mads! Who is this?" I giggle again "you called me" he breathes out "thanks for the heart attack. Sorry for calling, I should go"

I pout and sit up "no. Don't hang up. This is the most fun I've had since quarantine. You'll break my heart" I hear him chuckle and his voice is so attractive.

"I don't even know you. How do I know you're not some creepy stalker" I tilt my head smiling "how do I know you're not some creepy stalker. You called me"

"Fair point. Can I get a name, stalker?" I bite my bottom lip "I'm not allowed to give my name to strangers. Didn't your mom ever tell you not to talk to strangers?" I lay back down on my bed.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you not to answer random phone calls?" He questions back and I giggle quietly "I was bored and you're intriguing" he hums and I look down at my necklace.

"I intrigue you?" I nod a little "well... some random man calls me, who I don't know. Who knows who you could be. Maybe you're a psycho murderer"

He chuckles a little "oh yeah?" I hum nodding.

"So, are you an old desperate man looking for affection or just a little boy?"

"I can tell you that I'm definitely not a little boy or an old desperate man"

"And how would I know if you're lying or not?" I ask grabbing my remote for my tv.

"How can I prove it, mystery girl?" I lick my lips "well, I guess you can't" he hums "I guess you're just going to have to trust me then"

"And what if you're some old woman desperate for affection. Or some little girl" I breathe out a chuckle "you're just going to have to trust me, stalker"

I hear a door open and close from his end "I think this is the end of our wonderful adventure" i smile a little "I suppose so. Have fun, stalker" I say and hang up.

I smile to myself and bite my bottom lip before putting my phone down.

I grab my phone again and save his number as 'My Stalker 📹🚩'

I really hope he calls again. I liked talking to him.

Even though I don't know who he is. It's fun, not knowing.

I smile to myself as I watch Outer Banks.

It's a really good show and they need a season 2 already.

Rafe comes on screen and I tilt my head. He's so hot but such a psycho. I laugh at myself. Just like my ex.

DREW

After she hung up, I smile to myself and put my phone in my pocket "what's that smile for?" Madelyn ask smiling at me as she takes her mask off.

I look at her "I accidentally called some random girl when I was trying to call you" I say and lean on the counter while she's smiling at me "oh yeah? She cute?"

I shrug "I called her not FaceTime mads." She rolls her eyes at me and walks over on the opposite side of the counter "did her voice doing cute?"

I smile a little and look down at my marble counter making her gasp "you are so crushing! That's so cute. You finally found someone"

I scoff lightly but can't stop smiling "I only talked to her once. She probably deleted my number anyway" mads grabs my phone quickly and I stand up straighter.

"What are you doing?" I ask and she just smirks at me "saving her number for you"

"What shall I call her?" She asks teasingly with a smirk and I groan putting my head in my hands.

"Ooh. How about..." she clicks her tongue as she thinks "mystery girl" I mumble remembering I called her that.

Mads smirks at me and starts typing before putting my phone back on the counter.

"You better call her or else I will go all Cameron on you" she says with a straight face and I chuckle lightly "I will. You want some food?" I ask turning to my fridge.

"That's why I came. There's no food at Austin's anymore. They ate it all and are too lazy to go shopping"

I open my fridge and see an old pizza box "yeah. Let's go shopping" I say closing my fridge and she chuckles as we head out.