Chapter 9: Gilgamesh vs Zesshi

Zesshi approached slowly and she was now 15 meters away from the man. They both stared at each other, heterochromia eyes and crimson eyes, war scythe and gold sword. Zesshi smiled at Gil and spoke.

Zesshi: May I know your mighty name? This one is called Zesshi Zetsumei.

Gilgamesh was intrigued. This woman was a level 85 warrior, It surprised Gil because It was the first high level being that he had seen since he arrived in this new world.

Gilgamesh: Well if it's gonna be like that. My name is Gilgamesh of Nazarick!

Astrologer and Rovena who were watching, trembled when they heard the name. It was a powerful name that only fit an overpowered being like this man.

Gilgamesh: Do you really want to fight miss Zesshi?

Zesshi: I have been looking forward all my life for a moment like this, Lord Gilgamesh. (She said making him a little confused.)

Gilgamesh: Why are you referring to me as Lord? (He asked curiously)

He had killed almost all her comrades, he was the enemy. Didn't she have a bit of empathy for them or she didn't care?

Zesshi: That's because you are a powerful being.

This world is like a jungle. Power and strength was everything to survive. If someone doesn't seek strength, then they will be devoured by the strong, this was the way for this world.

Gilgamesh: I see... Well I have to say, I really like your eyes and you are really cute.

Zesshi just stared at him for a moment, then her face became red. Never in her life had someone told those words to her.

 Never in her life had someone told those words to her

Zesshi: You...you think I'm...cu-cute? (She asked hardly controlling herself.)

Gilgamesh:

Zesshi: Ahh, I'm really getting excited, shall we start now?! (She said after closing her eyes and rolled her head)

Gilgamesh: Alright Zesshi come at me whenever you want.