Sneaking out

"I swear I won't ever do it again" said Hailey and her mom who had just caught her sneaking in through her window at 12 at night. "Absolutely not young lady if you don't pull down those good for nothing shorts and panties you will receive a punishment even worse then what I'm about to give you" her mom said sternly. "No I won't pull them down I am way to old for this shit" what Hailey said brought her mom over the edge she grabbed Hailey's arm and brought her over her lap.She pulled the shorts and panties down and began smacking each ass cheek so hard you could probably hear it outside the house.What was worse we're the cries of Hailey she was sobbing begging her mom to stop, her mother however did not and kept bringing down hell on her daughters ass.After 30 minutes her mom rolled her off her lap chasing her to hit the ground. As she looked down at her weeping daughter she said "that wasn't even the worst part Hailey get your ass up". Hailey quickly caught up and followed her mom to the kitchen. "Take off your clothes" her mom said.Hailey shocked stood there still until her mom hit her add again harder making her jolt into action.After takings off everything she awaited her mothers instructions. " Get over the counter ass up" her mom said grabbing a wooden spoon.Hailey did what she was told and received 30 harsh hits on each off her ass cheeks before falling down wailing. "I hope this teaches you never to sneak out ever" her mom said  " now stay there and if I don't see you here when I come down in the morning your going to wish I you never had a mother"Hailey still sobbing nodded. Her mother left the kitchen with a crying Hailey which had an ass the color of a tomato.