Part 1

The screams, the terror, the nightmares...

All that was invisibly carved into the domes' walls of Play care, a place that was once the complete opposite of those three words: laughter, fun, a child's hope... back in the day, before the hour of joy, Benjamin Bandicoot was one of the many others like Huggy Wuggy, Kissy Missy, Poppy Playtime, Mommy Longlegs and the smiling critters that had one goal: be a reason for a child to have a smile on their face.

That's what the main goal of Playcare was, or so Benny thought before everything went downhill, which all started when Stella Greyber went looking for Benny, when at the time was coloring with the kids along with Craftycorn in the Home Sweet Home site, a worried expression on her face that her co workers noticed though didn't get the chance to ask if she was ok due to that she went by them so fast.

Their relationship was like a true friendship, for as Stella felt she could tell Benny anything and Benny felt the same, though expect for asking why there wasn't any other toys like himself: which he had no clue that he's a discontinued line type of toy that never made it to the public eye, she couldn't bring herself to say that to him, yet despite that he'd felt as though her answer at the time wasn't quite right he still accepted it.

Though this particular day Stella didn't know who else to turn to as the information she had just found had disturbed her to her very core, her core of always wanting children to experience joy and happiness through playing with toys that playtime co have created, she made her way inside home sweet home and asked one of the children she crossed path with where Benny was, the child answering that he's with other kids and Craftycorn she walked over there with such a pace, a pace with importance.

With Benny however, it was a peaceful and calming time with a few kids and Craftycorn as coloured pencils and paper were scattered across the table they were on, peacefully colouring away with someone from time to time asking for a certain colour that would be next to someone else, whether it was the red pencil that was next to Craftycorn or a green that would be next to Benny, that was until Stella's usually cheerful voice now coded with an attempt to hide the shakiness when she called for Benny.

"May I talk with you for a second?" Ms Greyber asked, her hands almost noticeably shaking while holding on to a yellow folder that Benny recognised as information about a child that lives in this orphanage.

"Yeah of course! I'll be right back guys." Benny replied cheerfully as he always was with his Irish accent in his voice box, as the kids continued with their drawings with Craftycorn, Stella and Benny went off somewhere a little quieter for their conversation.

"Have you by any chance, seen Jeremy at all today?" Stella asked, now no longer hiding concern in her voice, Benny realising that something isn't right.

"I have not unfortunately, I'm sure that he's around somewhere and maybe I've just haven't properly noticed him." He replied as helpfully as he could, this didn't seem to calm Stella however.

"It's just... his supposedly adopted parents and I have just found something... horrible." She then opened Jeremy's file and showed Benny the very thing that turned everything upside.

Jeremy's file had been stamped as [testing].

"Wait... what does this mean?" Benny worriedly asks. "And so where is he now?" Stella then closed the file and held it close to her chest.

"I don't know and Mr. And Mrs. Hartmann are just as concerned as I am, I don't know what to do..." she placed her face in one hand while the other still held the child's file. "Do you think... there's something going on that both you and I don't know?"