Mr.Lonely

TW: mention of depression, smut

A week had passed since I had last been over to Clays. He also hasn't turned up to my house, but that's because of how life is going right now with both of our jobs. I felt a little bad because I had told him he could come over whenever he wanted. It's just that this past week had become extremely busy.

I first had to recover on streaming. My fans were flooding Twitter wondering where I was and if I was okay. It made me feel guilty that they were worrying, so I quickly got onto twitch whenever I had the time so I could feed them content. Every time though that I would sit down at my desk chair after a stream I would be so exhausted and feeling really unsatisfied, constantly wondering if it was good enough for the fans. All in that time I was extremely missing Clay.

Another reason for being busy, I know Clay had experienced this as well, is that Minecraft had made a massive comeback since the smp started. So that in turn filled up my schedule with a bunch of the smp members asking if I wanted to do lore streams. The story had begun to rapidly progress and things like my character getting killed a couple of times had really shaken things up.

Even with all of that Clay and I had chatted regularly through text. The last couple of days though had been weird. I always sent him a good morning text and he hadn't replied to anything. So when he wouldn't reply to my texts I would try and call, but still nothing. I was starting to get a little concerned so I decided that I would take some time and swing by.

So when I woke up this morning at 9am I texted Clay my usual "good morning 😘" and still no response. I was starting to get a little concerned what was going on. I sadly though couldn't go over until later today because I had a lore stream with Quackity this afternoon.

While I waited until I had to do the stream I got ready setting down my phone on my dresser. I was a little mad not going to lie that Clay hadn't responded to my texts, but I knew him better than to be mad. I also knew that something was wrong.

Instead of overthinking all of this I got my clothes that I needed out of the drawers of my dresser and headed to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror for a second and noticed that I had gotten thinner. There were even eye bags under my eyes. I had to quickly turn away from the sight as it reminded me of the episode of bad depression that I had a while back. I didn't want to ruin my mood anymore today so I just got ready.

***

The stream was starting up and Quackity was in my ear chatting on about random things. I liked Quackity, he was a really nice dude, but sometimes when a topic gets brought up that he enjoys, or in this case he doesn't, he'll go on and on. At this point in the conversation I had started to zone out just waiting for the words "okay I'm ready" to come out of his mouth. As they did I let out a sigh of relief.

"What was that for?!" Quackity said in a sarcastically offended tone.

"Just ready to start..." I said already in a sort of bad mood because Clay hadn't answered.

"Is everything alright?" Quackity said dropping the act and being serious.

"There are some things going on right now and I need to take care of them." I said trying not to blab all of my problems to him.

"We don't have to do stream today Theta. We could always reschedule." He said getting a little worried.

"No no it's fine. We promised them this lore stream and it's last minute I can't cancel." I said pinching the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"Alright... whatever is going on I hope it will get better after this." Quackity said.

"I hope so too." I said as I pressed go live.