Sister bonding

Kirby in Milan •8am
————————————

Kirby slowly opened her eyes after almost 13 hours of sleep, she slept like a baby in her big sweet bed in the Milan hotel with Charlie next to her. It as very early but she had slept so much she couldn't sleep more than that. The time zone difference exhausted her but she was ready to face this day even though she missed Atlanta...and Amanda. She decided to go get her breakfast and she thought that by the time Charlie would have woken up, but when she came back Charlie was still peacefully laying in their bed. Kirby was starting to get bored so she tried to turn the tv on but she then remembered that they were in Italy which means the tv was also in italian so she wouldn't understand anything anyway. She ended up scrolling on her phone bored. When she saw all the messages Amanda had sent she couldn't help but smile and she felt like butterflies of excitement in her stomach.

Amanda💗:

yesterday at 7am

Hey um i just wanted to tell you i hope you have a good flight.

yesterday at 8:46 am

Can you talk? Are you in the plane? Is everything alright?

yesterday at 9am

Okay you're worrying me now Kirby

yesterday at 10:32am

Im sorry if what i told you has upset you and i understand if you never want to talk to me again but i just want to know if you're okay

yesterday at 11pm

Okay look Kirby, I've been trying to sleep for so long now and I can't. Everytime i close my eyes i see you kissing me and the worst part is that I actually enjoy it and a part of me think you did too and it hurts too much to tell myself that it's someone else that you like.  I know you're in a relationship but I cant help but love you and want to be with you and i just don't know what to do about this. I'm sorry to be annoying talking about all of this but I needed to tell you about it.

And so many other texts, Kirby read them all and it made her realize she felt like Amanda. She was in Milan with her girlfriend but the person she wanted to be with was Amanda. She needed to call her, they needed to talk. She made sure Charlie was still asleep and she went in the bathroom and closed the door so Charlie wouldn't hear her. She hesitated before pressing the call button because it was 3am in Atlanta, she thought Amanda was asleep and she didn't wanted to wake her up. After 5 minutes of hesitation she finally called her and Amanda immediately replied:

Kirby: "Hello"
Amanda: "Kirby is that you? I was so worried how are you?" she said with the biggest smile on her face
Kirby: It's me, I'm fine don't worry. How about you?Why are you still awake?
Amanda: I'm fine I just needed to clear my mind so i decided to go for a walk
Kirby: Oh, okay. I called because I think that we need to talk, we can't keep doing... whatever we're doing it's not right and you know it.
Amanda: Whats not right? You're the one in a relationship and you're the one who kissed me.
Kirby: Yeah but I don't know why i did thats its-
Amanda: So you regret it?
Kirby: Its not what I said I just think that-

"Kirby who are you talking to in there?" Charlie interrupted them.

Kirby: "I need to go bye"she whispered to amanda before hunging up. "Hi honey, don't worry it was just Sam asking if he could take my furry pink jacket, did you have a good sleep?" she changed the subject to look less suspicious.