remembrance

Mama,mama please don't go,please don't!!!"Deborah trashed on the bed...little miss,little miss open your eyes,some one was calling her name,she immediately open her eyes in panic.
  it's fine your safe,who are you?please don't leave tiny human,haha the little man laughed,did I say something funny" Deborah sat up from her bed...I belive not little miss,but calling me a tiny human don't you think it's a little inpolite? oh am really sorry if I sounded that way!!I didn't no what to call you,that was the first word that came to mind,since your very little....
    And the little creature starred laughing hard and jumped down from  the bed,Deborah panicked immediately!!!please do not leave don't go,,,am not going to leave,but you did the last time,sorry about that little miss!!but I didn't want to get caught by your father or worst by any guard here..
  Deborah remembered when she got to the royal mansion a few weeks back,when she heard people gossiping about her Mama,she would go back to her room and cry so much,they were calling her Mama crazy!!because of her,they even made joke of her Mama,on a particular day she couldn't hold back her pains any more!!!so she cried so bad that it felt like her heart was reaping in to half,suddenly she heard a sound from her room window and she immediately went close to the window,then she saw this little man,he told her not to cry,before she could ask any questions he was gone exactly as he came!!!Deborah was super glad she was seeing him again...oh my I told my mama that I believed the old lady!!!I can't wait for my mama to come back and see you..
   Well My little miss,the lands you and your mama visited for weeks,is the boundary of one
   tell me your name then,okay little miss,my name is octopus!!and I am a dwarf not a little man....okay tell me how are you in my room,why are you here?not that am not happy to see you,I just want to know why you are here!!!I saw how hard you fight even as a little child!!,wait are you supposed to be the giants they all talked about?I don't no about giants,what I no is that I saw you trying hard at the entrance to our lands,
    Well my little miss,the land you and your mama visited for weeks is the boundary of a once great land,was occupied by my kind" dwarfs...Well war came and we fought like warriors, even with our small frame,we won great wars,we were feared and talked about amongst all other lands...But our own self interest lead us to belive we could grow taller,bigger like the other humans...so we all went on a journey to find answer!!!we meet a human healer who told us it is possible....we never knew he was going to sweep our entire race out!!!he told he had the right herbs for us!!!we were all happy waiting in anticipation,the day finally came...we were given the herbs!!I was just a very little boy,a servant to our king,so we were all asked to wait,for the important people and family and elders to take the herbs first.. so more than half of our region took the herbs!!did it make them taller?Well if it made them taller!!why arent you tall!!or wait they finished it with out given any to you!!"Deborah asked without serious anticipation...No we were all stupid to belive there would be a herbs that would make up taller,bigger!!!what happened?Well little miss after they took the herbs,the started falling ill,At first they thought it was how its supposed to be,but with time they found out they were infected by then almost all the region had already taken the drugs,we tryed to look for a cure,but there was none!!childeren,woman,man had started dying in there numbers!!!we were hepless,warriors that were still strong enough to carry there legs,went in search of the healer;Did they see him?yes they did,but it was already too late,he had taken his own life...
deaths were increasing in numbers every day,the servant that were left;had already lost there minds in the name of mourning!!!they started taken there own lifes!!i too tried taken my own life!!i even looked for the potion to take i couldnt find it any were!!so i knew the only place it could be was at the emperors chamber,so i went in there;i thought the emperiors was supposed to had die!!!but the moment i enter he wanted to take his last breath!!when he saw me,and wispered!!'bring our glory back"and that was it!!!hahaha!!i just couldnt bring my self to take the herbs again...
   well in a week time,i was only the one remaning in a ones big region...