Prologue

[tokyo, present day]

A girl with white hair with a beautiful shade of blue eyes walks around the city of Tokyo.

"it sure is peaceful" she said while looking around, but she can't help but feel something bad that is going to happen.

She just shrugged the feeling off with a smile, and waited for the traffic light to turn red so the other people and her could walk across.

'I live what you'd call a normal life, uneventful life.' 'I graduated college and got a job at a major general contracting company' 'climbed at the corporate ladder, and started earning a decent salary.' 'at 22 years old I'm entirely content' the pedestrian traffic light turned green which means you can cross the street she walk the street with a few people she reached the other cross of the side.

She heard a familiar voice calling for her.

"oh!,senpai!"a male voice reached out and the male has tugged her sleeve.

She turned her head to see her kouhai or call him zen.

Zen has brown and has a normal face a man could have.

He appears to have a girl with him and it was another one of her kouhai, her name was Mia.

Mia bowed at her senpai.

"hey zen, Mia sorry I'm late" she apologizes.

"don't worry about it senpai, I wanted to talk to you about how make our new project for work, I'm currently having difficulties with the editing" zen asked.

"of course! Let's head to your house!" she agreed which made the two youngsters beam with joy.

Mia suddenly hugged her side with thank you's.

"anyways my place should be atleast 30 minutes away from here" he said while pointing to his back side.

The all agreed to work on the project together.

But before they took a step a scream can be heard and a man running with his full speed and a knife infront of him, and he was coming for Mia and zen.

Mia was shocked and couldn't move while zen put an arm in front of her to prevent on getting hurt.

The man's target suddenly switched to zen. Now zen is scared.

"Zen!" the female senpai suddenly pushed him out of the way when the man was 5 seconds away from zen.

The man stabbed the woman with hatred but soon realized that it was the wrong person and started to run away.

Meanwhile the female senpai gasped and fell then holded the stabbed wound and was coughing out blood.

Zen quickly went up to his senpai while Mia was right beside him.

Blood started to spread on the floor.