Chapter 15

"Okay Hyuna, you can do it. Just smile at him and don't show him any sign of nervous. Just act normal. If you act nervous he might think that I didn't like it. I didn't want it." I said to myself as I was following behind him to the Kitchen cause he asked me to follow him. He didn't dare to make eye contact with me after that sweet kiss.

"Mmmm...did you really make it ?" I asked with big eyes tasting the meal he made. "Yeah, d-do you like it ?" He asked with a voice filled with nervousness. I chuckled and nodded. "Hyunjin, about earlier.... It's fine and you weren't being too fast" I paused. "I like it" I said with a sweet smile and placed my palm on his cheek, brushing his cheek. I saw his ears turning red a little. "I was so scared. I thought that I was too fast. I might have hurt you, I thought you might never talk with me. Even look at m-" I cut him off with quick kiss. He was stunned for a moment but kissed me back.

He chuckled as I was hiding my blushy cheek, suddenly he pulled me to his chest hugging me. We stayed like that for a moment and I finished my meal then went to the bed. Hyunjin told me that he'll sleep in Jeongin's room since he's bot home cause he and others along with Hyunnie, Soo Ah and Minho are spending the night at my home. Soo Ah and others somehow managed to keep Hyunnie without worrying about us, me and Hyunjin.

*****

Hyunjin's Pov

I woke from the sun light hitting my eyes waking me up. I sat on the bed and all happy memories I shared with her ran through my mind and the most precious incident came to my and I started lightly bitting my fingers to make mee not to scream from happiness and kicking my legs in air, rolling Bere and there on the bed.

"Oh my god, I kissed her. Proud of ya, my Hyunjinnie." I said proudly placing my hand on my chest. So dramatic. "She even kissed Meee!!!! And it was our very FIRST KISS. OH. MY. GOD.!!!!!" I couldn't help it, I yelled into the pillow to not to make a sound, kicking legs. Afterbsome time I calmed down myself and decided to take look at Hyuna.

"Okay, Hyunjin. Calm yourself down and- Ahhh she kissed me." I couldn't help it.

Now I'm right in front of her room hesitating to knock. After sometime I lightly knocked calling for her. No response. "She might be still asleep, she was so tried yesterday. I'll go and take a look" I thought and slowly opened the door. She was fast asleep. "So cute" I whispered and approached her, sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked her hair, caring her cheeks looking at her pretty face. "You make me go crazy even more, Hyuna" I whispered whined. I spend a little time examining her beauty.

Hyuna's Pov

I woke up with a yawn. I had a good sleep last night. I looked around like I'm looking, something or someone. Am I looking for someone ?. I sat on the bed and all things happened last night started picturing. I blushed and again hoped on the bed covering my whole body with blanket kicking the air.

"You really kissed him. Huh? Since when did you, Hyuna had gutsto do something like that?" I asked myself smiling. "He kissed me!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" I yelled almost screaming but I covered my mouth to keep my volume down. I rolled on blankets thinking about him, now here I am looking like a Burrito.

I touched my lips and remembered how perfectly his lips were attached to mine, again starting to roll here and here on bed and I was on the floor with a light thud. I fell down hitting my back but it didn't hurt much cause of the blanket. I forgot it all and "IT WAS OUR VERY FIRST KISS!!!!" I tried to calm down myself almost ten or twenty times I don't know. I laid down there for a couple minutes smiling with memories and after calming down myself I decided to go downstairs.

I walked to the living room he was not there I looked everywhere and there is only one place to look and it's the kitchen. I saw some servants and they greeted me so sweetly but I didn't ask from them where Hyunjin is, cause I wanted to find him without any help.