Chapter 2: The impossibly annoying music and tall building the Gods call home

I'm back lol

Percy racked his brain for places he could go to receive comfort. His mother's house? Fat chance...

~Flashbwack~

"Mom! Are you guys home?" Percy rang the doorbell, but no one came. No one opened the door, offered him cookies, hugged him, or even reprimanded him for not bringing Annabeth over! That was when a bright red symbol, an 'X', caught his eye. Oh crap, that looks like... the Χ symbol in greek, which is read 'Ki'! Wait, GAH ADHD!!! Percy thought as he tried the door. It swung open, creaking a little, as if it had not been oiled for weeks at the hinges. Inside the apartment lay... bodies. Two of them. One was Paul the other was... his mom! Percy would never forget this moment. As he mourned for the loss of his parents, he was fuming with rage. He clenched his fists tightly and took out a silver knife. 

"On the honor of this blood, I swear the killer of my beloved parents will pay!" Percy swore as he did the same, but on the River Styx too. He ran out of the house, but not before taking the last picture of his mother and him together with him.

~Flashbwack ends~

Percy finally thought of a place where he could fulfill his final wish: the impossibly tall building the Gods call home, i.e., Mount Olympus.