Message from Author

Hello! Thank you for reading Blood & Salt. I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope that the ending was satisfactory as well.

This is my second ever story to be published (please go check out my other story Time is Ticking if you haven't already - little self promo) and I am really happy with the way it turned out.

I did not expect it to be this long though and I did change a few things from what I intended from the beginning. At first, I was going to make Jungkook kill two people but I felt so guilty so I scrapped the idea. Then I was going to make Seokjin survive but I thought that was too obvious so I made him the mastermind instead. A little twist. There was also a completely different death order which I had planned in the beginning and instead Namjoon was going to kill Hoseok. I don't know what made me change my mind to swap their roles but I did. Hoseok was also going to survive the punishment and Seokjin was going to kill him however I didn't want to drag the story on and I kinda like the way it turned out instead.

Please also leave some suggestions for any stories you would like to see in the future. I really love writing stories within the horror genre however I want to expand to other genres.

Currently I do not have any other stories in the works however if I do, I will update here.

(Update: As promised, I have a new story publishing called Fear Me. Give it a read if you'd like to!!)

Thank you so much for reading my story. I'm truly grateful for all of the support.

Hopefully we will meet again in another story soon.

Much love, author, JoonieSaurus 💜