ETY 22

Mina POV

I washed my face and going back to my office . Y/N was about to going out from her office but she tidy her uniform . I look at her suspiciously "Where is Johnny by the way?" she chuckled "He was tired so I let him sleep on my sofa since he will help me tonight" I hummed . "You thought I'm cheating on you? Don't worry he just a brother to me and he already have someone" I sighed then kissed her lips passionately . "I was worried about both of you hiding something from me , sweet girl" she shook her head then giggles softly .

"I want to go to the cafe-" I cutted her "Come sweet girl , I'm going to have breakfast with you" she blushed at my statement . I take my purse and intertwining our hands until reach my car . I start to drove at other cafe since Lisa's cafe still closing . A few minutes we arrived at the cafe , Y/N was beside me and both of us enter the cafe . "Can I get one large iced Americano and matcha cake , how about you sweet girl?" she looked at me "I would like to have hot chocolate and blueberry pancakes-J-Jackson??" I turned my head when she saw her ex boyfriend.

"Y-Y/N....It's been a while I didn't see you love" Y/N just stay silent "Jackson , I really hate to say it but we are nothing now" I can feel her getting hurt then I hold her hands tightly . "Y-you're changed too much , I really miss you" I felt boil through my spine . "Please forgive me , I want you bac-" I cutted him "She is nothing to you now , nice to meet you , I'm her girlfriend soon to be fiance" Y/N froze at her place while Jackson left speechless . "Yeah she is my current girlfriend now since I already moved on from you" She look at me sweetly then I hugged her waist closer to me .

After we order our food , we went to our table which is behind the window . Y/N just sighed and take her phone then she text someone? "Um Y/N who are you texting?" she furrowed her eyebrows "I text Johnny incase he woke up" I hummed then our order arrived . She start to dig in while I did the same but I caught something at Y/N's hand that have few bruises . "Wait hold up , what happen to your hand?" she give me smile "It's just an accident last night during I do checklist , it's not really deep though" I look at her disbelief . "We should go back to the company now" she nodded .

No One POV

Y/N and Mina arrived at company and Mina dragged Y/N to her office . She take her first aid kit then put bandage on Y/N's hand . "You should be careful next time sweet girl" Mina wrapped her hands around Y/N's neck . She lean closer then pressed her lips with Y/N's . "Umm Y/N" Mina let go Y/N when she saw Johnny half awake . "Johnny , you can go back here again . You should rest at home first" Y/N smile awkwardly then gestured Johnny to main door company . The guard bowed to them then Y/N waved goodbye to Johnny .

Y/N was about to going back her office , "Y/N-ah" she turn back look at Sana with her one friend . She bowed to them and gestured to Mina's office . Y/N came back to Mina's office "Ba-oh Momo and Sana , why are you guys here?" Y/N just left the three of them and went back to her office to continuing her work . Y/N was called by Mina to prepare some tea for the three of them and Y/N goes to the kitchen and making some tea . After that she came back to Mina's office with the tea then she left .

"Uhm Mina , why is your secretary look tired? You should give her rest" Momo point out that make the latter's felt guilty about Y/N . "She just stay up , don't worry about her" Sana sighed "You should give her time , Mitang" Mina just stay silent . " I will talk to her later" both of them just hummed . Y/N on the other side , checking all those completed email then she received another crate from Germany that arrived just now . She took her phone and identity card while she walk pass by Mina's office when Mina look at her . Y/N went to the ground floor with Karina and other employees to store those fragile crates .

Your POV

Me and Karina were the last before we head back to office . "You look tired Y/N-ah , you should rest for a while" I hummed "After I finished all of this , I will rest" Karina patted my back . We talk and laugh together until reach to the office . I bid goodbye to her then I saw Miss Sana look at me. I bowed and smiled to her then going back to my office . I opened my laptop and do researching since I need to send it to other clients . It was past 12 noon , I shut my laptop then flopped on sofa . I take a nap for a while .