Chapter 1

You were tired!

It's been a long day and you just wanted to go home and sleep. Though the idea of returning home wasn't all that appealing either. Unfortunately a good night's sleep was desperately needed. You pick up your tools carefully placing them in the rusty old tool box. You just finished fixing a ceiling fan inside the main attraction's break room and was now headed to fix one of the animatronics.

You are Y/n a mechanic at Fazbear Frights a massive horror attraction. You were not thrilled with the job. As you hoped for something more. You wanted to join the army and fix tanks and jets. You know exciting things. Just like your dad used to do. Unfortunately the military wouldn't take you. 

Anger problems they said. 

You scoffed at that to yourself.  That was such bullshit! They just didn't want you! You could see it in their eyes.  All because of them you work here in this dump. Fixing stupid robots and other pointless shit. If it wasn't for them you wouldn't have to live with that raging prick you call a roommate. At the shitty apartment run by a psychopath landlord.

You entered into the Halls of Rage slamming the door behind you.

The Halls of Rage were a series of passage ways where you were hunted by the resident animatronic Nightmare Bonnie.  The walls were torn up revealing the wires and pipes within.  The floor wasn't in any better shape as the black and white tile was cracked or broken. The clay shards and dust littered the floor. All dimly lit by red lights. Apparently the walls and floor weren't always like this. The area was intended to be rather well maintained and clean. Unfortunately Nightmare Bonnie disagreed with the plan and redecorated. The deep slash marks that covered the walls were clear indications of this. 

You hated working here as it's rather hard to see and well Nightmare Bonnie himself wasn't exactly pleasant. The bot was clearly designed to scare people. He was intended to be rather rough with customers grabbing them roughly and threatening them. He wasn't supposed to go further than that but he did. Infact he's a walking liability.  He's violently attacked multiple people and almost killed one customer. 

As you can imagine you weren't thrilled to be chosen to maintain him this week. 

The damned bot was always giving you shit about being weak. You couldn't stand him or anyone else for that matter. There was too many Useless people in the world! All of which use and abuse you. 

You finally reach the mantanace room and open the door. Inside was a concrete room filled with tools and extra parts for the deranged rabbit bot. It also served as his own little space a bedroom if you will. You spot the deranged rabbit growling at a Freddie. You can't blame him really those damn bears were always causing trouble. Besides its not even supposed to be here. The moment I enter the room the impish bear retreats into a hole in the wall. Leaving Bonnie to just glare at the hole with disdain. "Filthy vermin!" He muttered as he turned his attention to you.  

You give him a nod in agreement.  Much to his delight as his sharp fangs twist into a grin. He storms over to the worktable and takes a seat. His eyes boring into you. Setting down the tool box you get to work. 

Hoping that he will cooperate with you. The idea of chaining him down wasn't appealing to you.

______________

He road across the green fields.

The sky was a pure blue and cloudless. Only the shadows on the many scavenging birds were being cast.

His horse's hoofs pounded against the earth with dozens of his brothers in arms. Before them was a town. Filled with filthy hovels. The people there had gathered a small defensive force. They didn't even have armor.