Chapter 4

You woke to a familiar voice.

It was Graham. After he assaulted you . You kinda trained yourself to immediately pick up on his voice.  Your mind still groggy from sleep you turned over to face the voice. One that was only now becoming legible. 

"Aww! Come on!" Graham said with frustration. The two were sitting at the table playing a bord game. From the multiple colorful pieces you assumed they were playing Risk. You couldn't see the bord from your place on the couch but if you were to guess Bonnie was winning.  As Graham's demeanor was that of annoyance and frustration. While Bonnie sat with confidence as he stroked his whiskers as if they were a mustache. 

The sight was rather amusing.

Watching a ten foot tall Demonic rabbit bot casually playing a bord game with a guy in his underwear was something you would only imagine in a bad comedy. Yet here it was in your dining room. 

You sit up and noticed the makeshift Bandages. You removed them to see the scars from the injuries you got from the fire. You also see the new symbols on your arm. You put two and two together and realizing that the new symbols were likely the cause of your speedy recovery. 

"You're awake! Good!" Nightmare Bonnie said suddenly. You turned to him he seemed pleased that you were awake. "Yeah! Thanks for patching me up!" You said grateful to your new master.  He nods and motioned you to come forward.  You get up from the couch and quickly noticed your lack of clothing.  Yet strangely you didn't really care. As you joined the two at the table.  Graham watching you with great interest. 

Much to your disgust. 

"You like this one?" Bonnie said as he gestured to Graham. You look at Graham across the table from you. Getting a glance at the game bord. Bonnie was very much winning. Though that barely matterd.  Graham seemed uncomfortable. 

Good!

After a year of torment from him. 

The humiliation of his violations. 

Though his actions have calmed significantly since your encounter the other day. He was still a bastard. The conversation about picking up some meat definitely came to mind. 

All and all you hated him.

"No!" You finally answered Bonnie with a tone of disgust. As a boiling rage burned within you.   Bonnie nodded understandably. "Is he one of the people you wanted to destroy?" You stiffen at this basically answering Bonnie without a word.  He turned his attention to Graham for a moment before returning his attention to you. 

"Watch!" Was all he said as he stood from his seat.

Graham was now looking very uneasy as the nightmarish rabbit towered over him. With pure murder in his eyes. You just stood there as he grabbed Graham by throat lifting him from his seat. Setting him down aggressively onto his feet. Graham was a big guy but Bonnie was a monster in comparison.  The moment Bonnie became a threat Graham fell to his knees.

"Oh God! Please don't hurt me!" He begged pathetically. He wasn't even attempting to defend himself. "Look at this Y/n! This is weakness!" Bonnie says knocked Graham over onto his back. He began to whimper. "He only beats on those weaker than him." He picked him up again slamming him into the counter.  "The moment someone stronger comes around he submits immediately!" Bonnie narrowed his eyes at Graham.  "He's afraid to get hurt!" Bonnie laughed at this as Graham continued to beg. 

You simply watched as Bonnie jammed his thumbs into his sternum and his claws in-between his ribs. Graham let's out a blood curdling scream as Bonnie spit his ribcage in half from the sternum. Exposing his vitals to the world. In a series of wet crunches and the squelching of his viscera. Fat and muscle squeezed into gelatin by Bonnie's immense strength. The substance leaking off the counter and onto the floor in a deep crimson pool.