Chapter 4

When he hauled me off, he brought me over to a fountain of a little child in rain boots. It was spraying all over us but i liked it anyways. We talked about me, and how i was obsessed and all with Sherlock. He'd never seen it so we decided to watch Sherlock together that evening. We spent ages there, talking and sitting together... He kept trying to make up puns but failed each time and that me laugh. He was being more cute and funny than i'd ever expected... Then, we walked together to a restaurant for supper, we'd skipped linch earlier and at the restaurant, Orlando taught me how to tie knots with cherry stems in my mouth. He made a joke about how i was going to be an expert with my tongue and that made me blush. A lot. I also had slapped his arm and he said that i need to build up some muscle, we laughed at that.

I was beginning to become more of his friend than anything else. (But that didn't stifle how attracted i was to him). Our Limo resentfully pulled up to Orlando's house but, as we entered the front hall, a woman in black tried to push me out. Orlando had to explain to her that i was a friend... The woman had kept an eye on me but all the same, led me up the grand stairs to a private room of my own. I'd dumped off all my bags in the room and checked my time, 9:12pm.

I took a second to look around the room, it was utterly gorgeous with modern furnishings and a private bathroom of it's own. I slouched down on the double and waited about a minute or two until a knock came on the door.

"Yeah?" I responded, standing up and looking to the door.

"Umm, do you want to watch Sherlock now?" It was Orlando.

"Sure, be there in a sec" I heard his feet walk off down the hall and moments later i followed him after changing into some loser pants and a t-shirt.

I found him laying over the couch in front of the big flat screen TV  with his feet planted on the coffee table. One or his muscular arms were laid along the back on the couch, taking it captive. On the screen was Sherlock pulled up from Netflix.

"Right!" I exclaimed, trying to haul my eyes from Orlando's biceps in the tight black tee. I came over closer, his arm not moving... I just sort of awkwardly sat down one too many cushions away from him. Even i felt weird at the gap between us so I quickly scooted over closer to him, his bicep just brushing my back. I found my self oddly lean back in to his arm.

"So this is like the mysteries of Sherlock Homes?" He said, pressing play on the remote, the theme song starting. "Annika? Can i have a glass of wine? White please." A girl walking in, nodded and walked out to the kitchen.

"Wait! What do you want, Ann?" He asked me, i froze abut because i don't drink much.

"Er... I guess i'll have the same?" I said, ensure. I usually like plain beer but this seemed a bit- i don't know- fancy... In sweats, i know.

The theme song began and i tried to fight the urge to fangirl all over the town.

One, two, three episodes, each 1hr and a half long. We'd finished season 1 and Orlando hadn't peeled his eyes away except to ask if i wanted more to drink. I took it and well, our glasses slowly accumulated on the coffee table. Id even tried a martini and also a tequila... About 4 drinks. But Orlando could hold his liquor and had about 5. At the 3rd episode's end, we hadn't budged but after i finished the tequila, i let my head lie back on Orlando's shoulder but i swear, it was just friendly.

"That was good but you know, its 2am... Tomorrow would be ruined if we didn't go to sleep now." My vision was fuzzy and i don't typically get this drunk.

"I'm past the point of moving." I chucked out softly, mostly just a whisper as my head rested back on him. I could even feel the pulse of his heart beating steady by my ear but again, i see this only as friendly.

"Then don't." He said simply, just letting everything get silent before turning off the light of the TV. The whole room went dark and i held up my hand in front of my eyes, nothing could be seen. We just lay in a strange lying position for a minute but i drifted off quickly and when i was almost asleep, i could have sworn i heard Orlando mutter something and my hair brush from my face. I even think he may have given me a little kiss on the forehead but seeing that i was already dead to the world, i knew not that it happened longer than a second.

-💦💧🔥💧💦-

I woke up the next morning, a light throb in the front of my head from the drinks. It was a soft movement of Orlando beneath me that woke me. He had laid down while i slept and now on his back i was on my side, my face buried in  his chest.

Okay, i know that this may seem a little more than friendly but it is all friendly. We are like friends now... Thats all. Thats it. Nothing more even if i did have my head nestled into the space bellow his collarbone And we were lying down on a couch together with one of his hands holding the back of my head...

"Good Morning!" He said loudly.  I sat up really quick and instantly pushed back my hair in the elastic around my wrist. "Someone got comfortable."

I could feel my self start to blush but if anything it was his fault from lying down like that. "Oh, shut up."

"When you met me, you never would have said that, would you?"

"Course not!" I sighed out the morning air.

"I like that you do now, by the way, thanks for keeping your promise,  I really mean it."

"No problem." I replied with short words before getting up, i felt dizzy and hung over so I subtly put my hand on the table beside me.

"I know what we can do today, being drunk i mean."

"Im not hungover." He gave me a look that had 'ha! Really?' Plastered all over it. "Fine, maybe just a bit"...  He smiled softly.

"We will do nothing." He paused, "well besides talk and stuff. "

"Sounds good to me". I flopped back down on the couch next to him almost forgetting that this was the man who was plastered in  posters all over my walls at home.

And so we dis nothing but talk.... About everything we could think of but there was one little detail i left out 100%. And that was my mother and my father. Sure, he knew they were divorced but that wasn't half of it. 

In the evening of hours gone by, Orlando offered to take me up to the Hollywood sign view and i said yes, 101 times yes.