Explain Mirabel

The Madrigals were confused as they sat in the living room. "There's a threat coming this way and we're here to protect you." Mirabel had said. "Protect? Protect us from what?" Luisa asked. "My crazy ex-boyfriend." Mirabel said rolling her eyes. That confused the Madrigals even more. "Can we get details Mira?" Isabela asked.

Mirabel sighed and explained what was going on and why they had to protect them. "As much as we're glad your back. We can protect ourselves. Our gifts will help us." Abuela said. "I survived without using my quirk against villains. I learned how to think fast and use my surroundings to my advantage. I learned how to use the villain's quirk against them. All 15 of my scars come from protecting the people of Japan, my friends, my students and most importantly my family."Mirabel said.

"You rely too much on your gifts. One day they won't work and when that happens what are you gonna do?" Rumi asked. The Madrigals stood there unable to speak. First they find out that Mirabel has 15 scars from being a hero. Then they get told that their gifts won't work one day and get asked about what's gonna happen when that happens.

Mirabel sighed. "Look we're not gonna follow you around like bodyguards. But a few of my friends on the other side will follow you and report to me on whether or not Daniel arrived here yet. We have clothes with us since we don't know how long we'll have to protect you for. We can share a room with anyone but I'd like Rumi to stay with me." she explained letting the new information sink in.

Two meows and a small bark was heard from Mirabel's bag. "Oh right." she said taking out the two kittens and puppy she received yesterday. "Mirabel who do they belong to?" Antonio asked excitedly. "Me. I got these yesterday as a birthday gift from Shouta. I'm a 26 year old with 3 kids now." Mirabel said. "Oh right presents." Dolores said. The pro heroes were confused when the Madrigals left and came back shortly after.

"Happy day late birthday Mira. We've gotten gifts  for you everyday on your birthday for the 10 years you've been gone in hopes of you coming back. So here you go." Agustín said to his daughter handing her his 11 gifts from 10 years and yesterday. "Thank you all for the gifts. I love them." Mirabel said after opening her gifts from the family.

"De nada Mirabel." Julieta said. "How do you know Japanese?" Félix asked. "Abuelo taught me. I wanted to get in touch with my Japanese roots. So when I went to sleep and woke up in my mind we worked on my Japanese and quirks." Mirabel said. "You saw Pedro?" Abuela asked. "I can see him and hear him. Anything you wanna say Pedro?" Mirabel said.

"I'm disappointed in you Alma. Mentally and physically abusing my youngest nieta, putting the candle before your familia. That's not what the miracle is for." Pedro said. 'Damn Pedro you telling her off?!' Mirabel said. "He said he's disappointed in you and that the miracle was never for the family but was the family. Did I say that right Pedro?" Mirabel asked getting a nod from the ghost. "Tell her I'm ashamed of her for abusing you mentally and physically too." Pedro said.

"He's also ashamed of you for mentally and physically abusing me." Mirabel said. Abuela was flabbergasted. "Wait....THATS THE BITCH WHO GAVE YOU ALL THAT TRAUMA AND PTSD?!" Aizawa shouted. "Sho shut the fuck up. Dolores is in pain from your shout. Yes this is same bitch who made me have therapy with RG the entire first year at school." Mirabel said. 'She's also the reason I hated my birthday until I turned 21.' Mirabel added on.

The others were fuming but said nothing. "Hey Mira remember your first birthday?" Nemuri asked. "How could I forget. Your attempts to make me love my birthday and have fun we're shitty until my 21st birthday." Mirabel said recalling the memory. "I'm sure your all hungry let's eat." Isabela said as the family and pro heroes agreed.

Lunch and dinner were spent with the Madrigals hearing about Mirabel's time in Japan. "Hey remember that time we went to the bar for Mirabel's 21st birthday?" Toshinori asked. "How could we forget. The girls got so drunk they climbed on top of the table and started Misery x CPR x Apple Bottom Jeans. With Muri singing CPR, Mirabel singing Apple Bottom Jeans and Rumi singing Misery. The poor bartender looked so confused we had to pay him extra." Hizashi said laughing while the girls blushed from embarrassment.

"Right. Rumi and Mirabel will share a room with Isabela. Nemuri will sleep with Dolores. Shouta and Hizashi-." Abuela began but was cut off by Mirabel. "It's fine for you to call me and Rumi by our first names since we're family and shit. However, in Japan unless your close to someone you address them by their last name." "Oh lo siento. Kayama will sleep with Dolores. Aizawa and Yamado will sleep with Antonio and Yagi will sleep with Luisa." Abuela corrected. "Now off to bed." she added.