~16~

Yuri's POV-

After lunch
I am done eating, ok "bye Jungkook I am going to buy dress for my birthday".
"Okay byee, & buy a beautiful dress and if you can't choose just buy all. Whichever you like".
"Oh that's- Ok, I'll get going now bye"

Since when did he become so sweet.

Did he invite jimin to my birthday?Let me call him and invite him myself since I don't know if he is invited or not.

Yuri: Hello jimin
Jimin: Hii
Yuri: Today Jungkook is throwing birthday party for me so you are invited, please come. I'll send you the details.
Jimin: ohh ok i will surely come
Yuri: bye i got to go
Jimin: bye

Jungkook's POV-
Lemme ask my secretary if everything is going well because I don't want anything to go wrong.

"Did you made all the arrangements properly? I don't want any mistakes it's my wife's birthday, got it?"

"Yes sir all the arrangements are done pretty well just as you asked" replied secretary.
"Well that's good & did you sent the invitations to everyone?" I asked.
"Yes sir I did that too"
"Ok"
I also went to go check my suit for evening.

At evening
Yuri was back from shopping, I knocked on the door and asked "Yuri are you ready?"
"Yeah I am ready" she replied.
"ok so I am coming inside" I said.
"Yeah ok" she said
I went in and saw her dressed beautifully. She turned towards me and holy piece of heaven, she looks breathtaking.
"Jungkook JUNGKOOK" that's when I heard she was called me.
"Y-yeah?" I asked.
"Has everyone arrived?" She asked.
"Yeah so let's go down, I want you to meet my friends" I said.
"Sure let's go" she said while nodding.

Back to Yuri's POV-
As we went down everyone was looking at me and Jungkook. I then became nervous and just then jungkook held my hand and said "don't be nervous you are Jeon Jungkook's wife". Why is this jungkook acting so differently, maybe he noticed that I was getting nervous. Then suddenly someone called us loudly "hey Jungkook and Yuri"
Jungkook informed me that they are his friends, so we went to greet them.
And damn they were looking so handsome like they can be a group of models. This can be perfect birthday day gift for me and my eyes.
Ok get a grip of yourself Yuri, you are married. (to one of them, be happy).

"Let me introduce them to you" Jungkook said.
I just nodded while smiling.
"This is Taehyung hyung"
"Hey Happy Birthday" said Taehyung.
I guess they're all older than him since he uses hyung to address them.
"This is Jhope hyung, Suga hyung and Jin hyung" he said pointing to them.
They all wished me happy Birthday.
I have to say that Jin was so beautiful maybe more than me. And jhope has such bright smile, Suga is so cute.
Ok I'll stop now.

We cut the cake, cake was decorated so beautiful and it was yummy too. Jungkook was now talking to some people he invited and introducing them to me too.

I saw Jimin smiling at me so I went to him.
"Hii Jimin, you came?"
"Yes ofcourse, and happy birthday" he said.
"Thank you very much"

Meanwhile Jungkook's pov-
WTH why is he here? Who called him?!
"Yuri did you call him?" I whispered to her.
"Yeah he is my friend after all, i should invite him" she said.
"Yeah" I said laughing awkwardly.
I'm not jealous right? Heh no ...... Maybe

*Everyone knows that one one can handle Jimin's charm*

"Ohh Jimin! Hii" said Taehyung hyung.
"Oh hey" said Jimin.
I'm confused, seems like Yuri is too.
"You know him?" I asked Tae hyung
"Yeah we all know him, you don't?" He asked.
"No" I don't, it's not like he's some celebrity.
"C'mon he's the new CEO of Park industry" Jin hyung informed.
"Oh I haven't seen him so I guess I don't know that is mr. Park.

"Now let's get ready for our beautiful birthday girl and mr. Jungkook to come and dance. Let's enjoy and have fun tonight.

I held Yuri's arm to take her to the stage when she whispered to me "oh no Jungkook I cannot dance, I don't know how to..."
"It's ok just go with the flow, I'll be here with you and don't be nervous" I assured her.
"Ok fine let's go" she said.

We were dancing and I can't take my eyes off of Yuri, she's looking so pretty especially with the necklace I gave her.  Our eyes met and my heart started pounding a bit faster. She doesn't know what things she do to me.

Dance was over now and everyone was clapping for us.

Since I wasn't able to apologize before, so I took her to the balcony to get some fresh air and apologize.

She was standing with her hands on the railing gazing at the sky. God she looks so beautiful, I took her hand in mine and said " I have something to say to you". "Hmm say" she said.
"I'm sorry for being cold and rude to you in starting, I hope you liked everything today I arranged for you. And I also hope you can forgive me"
"Yes I forgive you and yes I liked everything today that you arranged for me, I understand" she said while smiling so prettyly.
Just than the sky lit up with fireworks which I arranged.
"Wow you did this?" Yuri asked.
"Yes, just for you" I replied.
She laughed and said "you are being too nice but I love it".
I just smiled to that goofily.

Birthday party was over now.
Everyone was going back when hobi hyung asked me "you like her, don't you?" I smiled shyly and said "I don't know". "Oook byee enjoy your night" he said and left with others. "Byee everyone". I don't even know what he meant by that. The night is over and I'm supposed to sleep now. Right? Yes

Hope you guys liked this chapter!
XO
💜