Epilogue

Tay's P.O.V:

It's been 3 years since we moved. The boys told us they started a band a while ago. They are famous and are touring the world. Calum still texts me when he gets the chance. They all sound really good when they sing and they can play the instruments really good too. I haven't seen Calum in person in 3 years. He said he is gonna tour here really soon and then maybe we can hang out.

Cassie's P.O.V:

I haven't seen Luke in 3 years. I've only seen him on TV. I'm starting to miss him more than ever. But I hope we can hang out really soon. There are cute boys but none as cute as Luke. None of the boys can take my breath away when I look at them. I really really miss him more and more everyday. I just wish that this whole thing was a dream.

Piper's P.O.V:

I heard the boys on the radio on my way to work. I'm starting to have doubts about moving even though it's been 3 years. I wish Ashton would visit me soon. We text and all but that doesn't really help me missing him. I just want this all to be over soon. I want the boys to follow their dreams even more but at the same time I just want them to be back home.

Tay's P.O.V:

The doorbell rung and I ran to answer it. I was wanting it to be Calum but it wasn't. I miss him even more now. I keep expecting him to ring the doorbell and be here with me. Me and the girls starting posting covers like the boys did. I'm hoping we could become famous. I don't know if it's just because the boys are touring or just to keep us busy.

Cassie's P.O.V:

We post videos of us singing covers to songs. We say we do it to become famous but I think we're doing it in hopes the boys will find our videos. So far Luke or the boys haven't said anything to us about the videos. I don't think we can become famous. But I'll keep hoping and wishing.

Piper's P.O.V:

The covers we've been posting haven't been getting much recognition. But one day I had just checked my phone when I got a text from Ashton. He said he had watched the videos of us singing. He said him and the boys are gonna show their manager a video. I really hope we become famous. It would be even better if we toured with the boys.

Tay's P.O.V:

Calum texted me saying our manager loves our videos. He said that the manager was considering putting us on tour with them. They are supposed to visit us soon and we're going to talk. I really hope that this will happen. I really want to tour. It seems like fun and if we tour with the boys we get to see them everyday.

Cassie's P.O.V:

The boys and their manager are coming today. We are gonna go over the possibility of us going on tour with the boys. I really hope this happens. I'll get to be with Luke everyday like I've wanted to. This could also be a great opportunity for us to become famous like we had hoped.

Piper's P.O.V:

We got the good news today. We are going on tour with the boys. We all couldn't be happier. We start touring in 2 weeks. I get to be with Ashton while doing something I love. I'm really happy that we got this opportunity. We have to start practicing. We're gonna start sound check next week.

Tay's, Cassie's, and Piper's P.O.V:

Touring starts tomorrow. The boys are gonna support us as much as possible. We are gonna support them a lot too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
IM SAD TO SAY THIS IS THE END OF BULLIED BY 5SOS. I WAS THINKING OF DOING A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY BUT IDK YET. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. SHOULD THERE BE SEQUEL OR NOT? IF THERE SHOULD BE ONE THEN WHAT SHOULD THE TITLE BE? THANKS FOR READING!