night times waves- girl ver

The water was beautiful at night. The moon's reflection created deep purple hues in the waves. The shoreline seemed far away, with its twinkling buildings and lit-up rooms. They shined yellow on the beach's shore.

It was quiet, except for the soft waves, forever pulling and pushing against the sand. it had been such a warm day, and the water was so warm as well, the only indication of it was the pressure and swirls around your feet.

Both of your shirts lay discarded, momentarily forgotten, in a pile in the sand. Your shoes and shorts were nearby as well. This moment seemed so peaceful. You dove in, followed closely behind.

The warm water felt smooth along your bodyline. Holding your breath, you opened your eyes. It stung for a moment and then you adjusted to the harsh feeling. You watched her beautiful legs as she kicked past you before resurfacing with a deep breath. You smoothed your hair back and smiled softly. You could see her smile in the gentle moonlight. You turned and dove in again, loving the feeling of the water around your legs. It held you together, forcing each part of you to be whole again, with its steady, caressing, pressure. Nothing made you as happy as feeling your hair float around your face like this, as if it reached out in every direction to see what was there.

You resurfaced again for a breath and she was there. Her arms adding more of that beloved pressure against your waist. Her skin was warmer than the water, her breath warmer than the air. You were happy, even though you knew this moment would be short-lived. Soon more house lights would turn on, soon the birds and people would return, making noise on your adored beach, disrupting your perfect memory.

Pushing those thoughts aside, for now, you held her back, clinging to this moment and everything it stood for.