- 18 -

"we're here!" sunghoon exclaimed and spread his arms in excitement, running inside like a child. "come on, guys!"

"i didn't know he can express so much happiness in one day" i chuckled and got a dead stare from jake.

"of course he can! but he does it only if you're not around" he stuck out his tongue and ran towards his boyfriend.

we walked into the building and i could immediately feel the atmosphere. some places just have it and you can feel it right away.

some people were already on the rink, the others were still preparing to skate.

only sunghoon had his skates so the rest of us went to the rental.

"you can skate?" jungwon asked, pulling my sleeve. i'm pretty sure none of us beside sunghoon and heeseung can.

"a little?" one guy gave me the pair of skates so i waited for the younger and we headed towards the rest, sitting on a bench.

"i'll take it as a no then" he sighed.

after a few minutes it was the next's group turn. i decided to watch some people go on the ice and eventually follow their moves.

"oh, it's kinda slippery." (a/n: i swear it was my first sentence after stepping on the ice and everybody laughed._.)

"sherlock" heeseung said and was gone a while after.

"watch me, i'm better than ice prince himself!" the aussie screamed, made a crooked pirouette and fell.

"6 seconds, congrats" sunghoon chuckled and helped him get up. "let's skate together for some time."

after the three was gone, there were me, jungwon, sunoo and niki left.

"sooo, you can't skate too, right?" the pink-haired asked and tried to catch the balance. "jungwon-ah~ you know i love you, right?" he gave the younger his best puppy-eyes.

"jungwon's the best of the four of us" niki sighed, looking at the two skating away as well. "but look at the bright side! if we'll fall, we'll do it together!"

"yeah, amazing" i held his arm securely.

"i'll remember this day for the rest of my life. hugged by jay for the first time" he wiped off the invisible tear.

"write it down in your diary."

***

"y'all know, i'm out. i'll watch you from the sit, sipping hot chocolate" sunoo brought jungwon to me and niki. we were doing fine, if you can call fine falling less than 20 times. "you can have jungwon, bye!"

"i'll go bother heeseung-hyung. he's been lonely lately" the youngest found the latter and approached him.

"i saw you with niki" the boy laughed but covered him mouth after realizing. "you were amazing."

"funny" i felt like falling again so i caught on to him.

"free hugs from jay!" the scream brought our attention. moment later we were all laying on the ice because of jake's attack.

"you shouldn't do su—"

"no fun" jake giggled and got up, climbing onto sunghoon. "smile~" he squeezed his boyfriend's cheeks, causing him go show the wanted expression. "aw, you're so cute" the aussie pecked his lips quickly to avoid weird stares.

"adorable."

"just like you" i whispered to jungwon's ear. "let's go, we have 10 minutes left."

~~~~~~~~
hi! some not quite jaywon chapter but a few interactions between the others^^
btw i noticed i made sunghoon as such an introvert here🤣

i have a check up with my knee tomorrow, hope i'll say goodbye to the cast and puncture🥲

anyways, i'll be happy for a few days no matter what cause i pulled lune photocard (again)

aw, he's so cute 🥰 that i can't trade him for d1 even thought i collect his pcs

have a good day/night