my mad fat diary-girls rock your boys

So cum on feel the noize
Girls rock your boys
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Wild, wild, wild
So cum on feel the noize
Girls rock your boys
We'll get wild, wild, wild
Til dawn

December 21th

Christmas

The one time of the year Rae hates the most, not because of presents and all that holiday fun that's the bit she loves the most, it's the snow a wet and soggy thing that is guaranteed to make you land straight on your arse at some point, oh it's happened pretty much every year that Rae can remember.

Ever since she could remember it was just her and her mum (Linda) together for Christmas every year, but this time she had Karim and she had Finn, her family had grown in the last few months and it was better then before the little sister she had always wanted and a dad, he may not be her real dad but he was everything to her Victor wasn't, Her mum and Karim decided that they needed a holiday and Tunisia was the best place so her little sister could meet her other family out there, she had asked Rae to go but she refused, telling her it was her first Christmas with Finn and wanted it to be special, they would officially leave Stamford on the 23rd of December much to Rae's delight.

It's not that she didn't love her family it was far from that, it was just they never left the house, she and Finn could never catch a break, his dad was in more than usual, according to Finn it's because he felt guilty about not being there for Finn, before he left for Leeds, he blamed himself, Finn set him straight but he still insisted on being home most days just incase he needed a chat.

The baby's routine was set in stone, it could not be change, ever!, apparently 'It's bad for the baby' she needs a stable home environment everyday of the bloody year, but that's change again, there holiday was approaching, Rae was beyond happy, she was delighted, to think she had Finn to herself for the next few days,

Oh and lets not forget the shopping, yes! Christmas fucking shopping, the shops are all full of novelty crap that will break in a matter of days but that's just the Christmas spirit.

"oh Rae what about this?" Izzy said holding up a beer helmet.

Chop's sorted.

"your brilliant Iz i would of gone even madder doing this on my own, you would of all ended up with socks" the girls all giggled at Rae comment.

"right so Arch now , um somet to do with history" Rae said while watching Chloe and Izzy scanning the shelves.

"that" Rae pointed at a copy of a great war history book.

"so Rae what you getting Finn?" Chloe asked

"me" she giggled.

"no seriously what you getting him?"

"seriously Chloe i'm getting him me in heals and some new underwear you two are going to help me pick".

"wow where did this Rae come from she so feisty!" Izzy grinned liking Rae's new attitude to her body.

"who cares Iz i love this Rae!, come om i no the perfect shop" Chloe grasped both the girls hands and sprinting out of the shop.

"It's the new me Iz and a fresh start, I just need the perfect underwear for Christmas, I'm staying at his boxing day, his dads got something to do at work apparently it's going to take three days" she smiled.

"This is the perfect shop Rae". It looked like any other shop but with fancy underwear on super skinny manikins in the window.

'New Rae New Rae New Rae New Rae' she repeated in her head.