Ms.Attitude v/s Mr.Ziddi

His jaw dropped and he got up but winced a bit

"What the hell was that?"

"Ain't putting up with your shit anymore!" She instantly replied.

"Doc, what is with this attitude of yours? What's the inside scoop?"

"This is Me!"

"Hmm-mm... sirf mere saath right coz as far as i've seen you're different with other people and shuru mein mere saath bhi... but fir achanak yeh avatar"

"Done with your speculations? If so, the door is right behind you" she folded her arms over her chest.

"Just coz i said i like you, you're behaving like this with me?!"

She glanced at her watch "I don't have time for your nonsense now, so please will you.." she looked towards the main door and then back at him.

"Attitude han? Agar tum mein itna attitude hai na toh main bhi ziddi hun... and FYI, I love challenges! So basically... you're making me fall for you for the third time in a day now" He grinned.

She scrunched her brows

"Don't worry i'll explain, First time at the beach with your beauty and thoughts... second at the mall with your cuteness and third now with your attitude" He winked.

"Get Out Now!" She stressed upon each word.

"First Aid?" He asked with an innocent face.

"I guess you are rich enough to get it done by yourself" She raised a brow.

"Ma'am chot aapne pohonchayi hai toh marham bhi aap hi lagayengi"

"Kisne kaha?"

"Just abhi kaha maine ki main ziddi hun..."

"I'm not doing it" she said firmly.

He sat down "Main yahan se tabtak nahi jaunga jabtak tum mera first aid nahi karti aur jo koi bhi aayega like your parents or your sis and riya i'll inform them that yeh (pointing towards the swell) tumhari kartoot hai aur tumhari wajah se main idhar hun" He winked.

"God!!!" She gritted.

"Dekhlo fir aage tumhari marzi" he said casually and slightly leaned back, making himself comfortable.

She clenched her jaws and went into her room. After around 15-20 minutes she peeped out to find him at the same place and working on his mobile.

She closed the door and said to herself

Yaar yeh aadmi itna ziddi hai, office idhar hi khol li hai... kahin riya ke saamne... iska bharosa bhi nahi hai! Fuckkk!!!

She came to the living and seeing a first aid kit in her hand, he smiled.

She came near him, not looking at him... was going to sit down when he stopped her by saying

"Wait doc! You don't need to do it"

She looked at him "What?"

"Yeah, thankyou my driver is here... i'll take your leave now" saying so he got up.

The doorbell rang and she went to open it to find his driver. Ram called him in and with his help, he walked out and before leaving he turned around to her

"Doc! Dinner tonight?"

She glared at him "No"

He smiled and walked away.

She exhaled and locked the door.

Bloody Psychopath!!!

~~~~~

6:45PM

"Dii it's nothing!!" Priya said it for the third time while arranging her cupboard when radhika asked if anything's going between her and ram.

"Theek hai, but he looks like a good guy and definitely is as read in articles about him... give it a thought"

"Dii pleaseeee!"

"Okay relax priya, main toh bas..."

"Dii why can't i stay alone?" She said now facing her sister who was settled on the bed.

"Priya everyone needs someone who can love them, assure them, support them throughout life"

"But i don't need it di... i have you, riya, mom, dad and jiju..."

"Life partner's love, assurance and support i meant"

"Nahi chahiye coz i'm happy with what i have" and she turned around to keep the clothes she had in hand.

"Really?"

This made her pause at her place. She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh, kept the clothes and turned around with

"Yes"

Radhika looked at her for few seconds

"Okay" she gotup "will go check on riya" and she walked out giving a last glance at priya.

Priya sat on the bed and pressed the bridge of her nose with her forefinger and thumb with closed eyes. She sat straight and inhaled and exhaled deeply.

She picked a book and settled back to divert her mind off things.

~~~~~
It was around 8PM when her phone rang and her face irked seeing the caller id. She ignored the call.

A messaged dropped "I'm waiting right under your apartment, i said dinner remember?"

She frowned and called him back

"What the hell is your problem?"

"Priya just come down otherwise i'll come up" He said calmly.

Getting no response from her side

"Dekho aaj dopeher ko hi kaha tha ki ziddi hun"

She was irritated now and wanted to slam the phone on his face but already her sis has smelt something fishy going between these two and she didn't want anything to reach her parents too... so she couldn't afford any risk now!

"I'm coming" she said and hung up.

He grinned hard.

She said at home that her colleagues have invited her for a small dinner get together and left downstairs.

She saw his mercedes and finding him in the backseat, as the driver was present... she huffed and settled back but keeping a good distance between them.

He looked at her who appeared in a black tunic and a jean, with minimal makeup and hair left loose.

He was in a black suit with neatly brushed hair... all set for the first dinner date, lol!

"Though you didn't prepare yourself for our dinner date but you look beautiful just as you are" He commented.

She glared at him "Dinner date?! Are you out of your freaking mind? I didn't even want to see your face"

He softly chuckled "But see, you are here and I'm glad"

"I don't want to go to any dinner with you, I'm here to talk and clear you some things" she gritted.

"Okayy i see, but let's reach our destination first? Coz we aren't alone here as you can see"

She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Come on, its because of you i couldn't drive"

She didn't budge and kept looking outside while he sighed and kept stealing glances of her... also feeling nervous as to what is gonna happen ahead.

~
~
~

Do drop in your views and votes.
Love,
RayaBliss❤️