chapter 1

NO ONE POV:

The water pillar came home late because of a mission, the hashira was tired since he didn't get much sleep yesterday and wants to sleep.

When the water hashira goes inside his lifeless estate he decided to take a quick shower to rinse of the blood and wash his haori that is covered in blood and hangs it up outside.

Yes the estate look empty but it was messy, Very messy but he decided to clean it up tomorrow to get a "good" rest.

Even though he was injured and have wounds all over his body, he didn't bother to patch them up or goes to the butterfly estate to treat his wounds, he really doesn't care what happen to him.

You can chop off his fingers, feet, ears, arms, legs, and scoop out his eyes.

He really doesn't care what happen to him.

Well the water pillar had a rather not very nice childhood.
He didn't talk to anyone about it.
He didn't want to make friends, fearing that they will be gone as well as his past friends.

The water pillar was broken but no one saw it through him.

Some people.....
Call him rude, full of himself, loner, and disrespectful.

He wasn't any of those descriptions.
He was the opposite of rude, full of himself and disrespectful, but he was a indeed loner.

When he first met the kamado siblings he didn't kill the demon sister of tanjiro kamado, but he listen to what he have to say even though he already knew the answer, and when he witnessed the sister protecting its brother instead of eating him, he decided not to kill the demon but instead gave it a chance.

He also doesn't think that he should be labeled as a water hashira, he thinks he's to weak for that title, he says "I'm not like you guys" to the hashira's but the hashira's thinker it was the other reason.
Sabito was supposed to be the water hashira is what tomioka thinks feeling not deserved for that title.

Yes he does sometimes miss the meeting, but he respects his master with all his life, but when he misses a meeting he was just busy doing missions or other stuff. He also respects the hashira's... But it doesn't look like the hashira's know it.

TOMIOKA POV:

'It's late now... I should finish this all up. ' Tomioka thought almost finishing his work sheet.

When tomioka is done with it, he decided to sleep. It was 4:00 am and he has only two hours of rest

When tomioka laid down on his futon he immediately went to sleep.

Tomioka's "dream"
'
"W-where am I.. " I whispered to myself looking around my surroundings only white. Then I saw a figure walking towards me.

I prepared my stance to fight but relaxed and shock to see.....

Sabito.

"S-sabito?! " I yelled dropping my weapon and ran up to hug him only to be pushed by him

"Don't touch me. " sabito growled at me.

"Sabito.... I'm sorry.. I'm so s-sorry... I-i was weak..... " I looked down only to be slap by him

"You are. "
"Your weak. "
"You don't deserve to be called the water hashira. " sabito glared down at me

I teared up. Did he said that? But.....

It's true.

I stayed silent then I felt my hair being snatched and let me fall to the ground