It has happened before. It can happen again. Chapter 7

(Alecs POV)

"I have no idea why he was talking about a marriage, I-I guess..... Oh, it's probably his state of mind at the moment or something." I mumble trying to sound as breezy as I can.

"But-" Jane began but I interrupted her.

"Jane just drop it. Don't you get it? We killed Amelia! We are banished from the covern and Aro is most likely to get someone to kill us. " I shout, using my hands to emphasis our situation.

"You can't kill whats already dead." Jane replies in a cold tone.

"Well you did!" I spat at her.

"Oh your blaming me for what happined to Amelia?" Jane's eyes turned the darkest red and I knew I should have ran but at this moment in time, I don't care what happens to me.

" Well maybe if you stopped causing her pain when I told you to then maybe she would have survived." I shouted at her

"Why can't you get it into your thick skull Alec! I didn't KILL HER! She is a vampire and already dead, so how could I have possibly have killed her?" Jane Screamed even louder and I noticed we had left the forest and now standing in the middle of the street, which everyone was staring at us.

I lowered my voice to a whisper and said "Like the time you 'didn't' kill Laurie with your power."

"That was an accident and you said you forgave me." Jane growled.

"Well I have news for you Jane, I didn't and I don't forgive you for Amelia either." Ventom practically oozzed from my voice as I stomped away, pulling up my hood and pushing through the crowds of people.

------------------------------------------- 

(Demetri's POV)

I have known Alec and Jane for hundreds of years and never would I have thought something like this would happen, again.

"Felix, Get Carlisle Cullen her immediately! Demetri, help me carry Amelia up to the castle." Aro shouted.

"Yes Master" we said in unison.

Felix ran off with his phone in hand and I with the help of Aro lifted Amelia. We used our power of super quick running and got to the castle within seconds.

We laid Amelia on her bed. Aro dropped to his knees and rested his head on Amelia's hand.

Never had I saw Aro look so upset, of course he was upset about Laurie but this time he looked like an absolute reck.  

I found the situation very tense and tried my best to console him, "A vampire can't be fully killed until he or she is burned, Aro. She's going to be okay."

"It's happened before. It can happen again." Aro said sadly.

I didn't know how to respond. He was right, it could well happen again, only this time to his own daughter.

I stood there awkwardly and started fidgeting with my hands.

Aro lifted his head suddenly, his face looked as if was broken. With his voice so full of hate he said

"I want you to KILL Alec and Jane."

_________

Author's Note 

: Hey guys!!!!! 1st: Thank you soooooo much for reading :D 2nd: I actually enjoyed writing this chapter, did you enjoy reading it? 3rd. Please comment below! !! I ♥ comments as much as I ♥ cookies!!!!!!!! UPLOADING SOOON! Whoooo!!!