*~(1)~*

I'd always been popular at school, mainly because I hung out with those who were at the tip top of every class, believing they were the best.
They weren't mean, they just, thought about only themselves alot, but deep down they had quite kind hearts, I had seen it myself.

Ellisia and Sadie, they brought me popularity, said I was beautiful, smart.
I didn't think of myself as all that, however, I was forced to be a girly girl, because of society and their shitty gender roles.
The only benefit I really got from it was being able to hang out with the popular girls and getting people to do stuff for me.
It was shit.

By the time we were in 9th year, I was forced out of school and had to get a job at a toy factory, it was a great experience if I was being honest, but the pay was awful so I had to quit a few months later.
Sadie and Ellisia however, they were out getting their "daddy" to pay for them.
From then I knew they weren't really going to get far in life, they were spoiled bitches, but we'd had our friendship for a long time and I didn't want to throw it to the dumps.
At times they made fun of me for working at a toy factory, but they wouldn't know how much fun it was.
Making toys to brighten kids days and being able to look after them in the game station.
My favourites were always Boogie Bot and Mommy Long Legs, both adorable toys.
I was only 14 at the time, my parents were continuously buying ane buying alcohol and cigarettes, so I, all by myself, had to start making profit so that me and my family didn't end up on the streets.
The sad thing was that I even had to hide it from them to prevent them from going and buying more things.

Unfortunately, after 10 years an incident happened, causing the company to shut down. The problem wasn't discussed to the public and the area is heavily guarded by police, even attempting to get close to the fence couldve lead in an arrest.
The closest somebody had ever been was halfway there, close enough to see multiple blood splatters on the walls, window and grass outside.
Meaning their had been a murder incident or outbreak.

Knowing Elliot, it was most likely an outbreak.
After all, when I worked there, I sometimes trespassed after hours and saw things I shouldn't have, I saw, some experiments. So I assumed that one of them had just gone wrong.

The situation of trying to trespass got so out of hand they had to discuss what happened publicly, a failed experiment, which scared anybody off from trying to get inside, since nobody attempted anymore, police had left a long time ago, so trespassing was tons easier.

Most people were scared off.
Except for Me, Sadie and Ellisia.
We were going to explore, tonight.