❣~Chapter 1~❣

[Screen shows the Title: THE DARK SIDE'S TRAITOR, before you start to hear Regulus' voice over]

(Everybody was confused on the title)

{Grimmauld Place year, 1971}

Regulus Voice over:

My Name is Regulus Arcturus Black, born June 25th 1961, and this is the main story of my life. I hope you use my experiences as your own and learn from it. (The scene transitions to look towards a younger looking Grimmauld Place)

Anyways my story starts with being born into my family The Black's. As many already know The Black's are a Pure-Blood household that have been taking a liking towards the Dark Lord. Are family consists of my mother Walburga Black, my father Orion Black, my older brother Sirius Black, and me the youngest Regulus Black. (The scene is now at the front door of Regulus Bedroom entering the Bedroom they all see a 10-year-old Regulus writing in her journal.)

My older brother is my biggest inspiration, if I could be like anyone, I would be like him.

Sirius: Yeah, before you turned into our Parents (Sirius commented making the movie pause)

Severus: Black I would keep your mouth shut if I were you.

Hecate: No fighting, other than that any questions so far?

Harry: Uh, why was the title The Dark Side's Traitor?

Hecate: Am afraid I can't answer that, but the answer will be farther in the movie, anything else?

Hemione: Professor Snape sir, what were you to Regulus?

Severus: She was like a younger sister to me Miss Granger. (He said using his monotone voice)

Ron: B-but if you were close surly you know what happened to her... (Ron said thinking aloud)

Severus: I was close to her Weasley, but she always had a lot of secrets, some that she didn't even trust me with. (He said not making eye contact with anyone in the room)

Remus: So, you never found out what happened to her? (Remus asked skeptical)

Severus: That's right Lupin, she went missing in November of 1979 before she was announced dead am not even sure if they found her body.

Sirius: They didn't, It was a closed casket funeral there was no body (Sirius said thinking back to the time where he tried to go to his little sisters funeral but couldn't)

Hecate: Okay, lets start the movie again. (She says softly knowing what Sirius was thinking about, before the movie continued playing again)

Regulus' Voice over:

Sirius is leaving for Hogwarts soon. As much as it makes me sad to say bye, I know he will always be there for me. Like he always tells me "Noirs se serrer les coudes, Toujours et à jamais" which is French for Blacks stick together, Forever and always. It's are Family quote it's basically a promise.

(Severus lets out a slight scoff at this)

Hecate: Something you would like to comment on Severus.

Severus: Not at all Lady Magic, I just see the irony. (Severus says as Sirius glares at him, knowing exactly what he was thinking)

[Hecate nods as the movie plays again]

Regulus Voice over:

Anyways, Sirius asked me if it made a difference what house he was in, I told him I didn't care but I hoped he was Slytherin because it would prevent abuse towards him, but him being Sirius 'didn't care' about the last part I said. I then asked him the same question but worded different I asked him what would happen if we were in different houses. He responded with "As long am alive we will always be close." (Regulus' voice over stopped as the camera zoomed in on a sentence that was wrote in dark black ink "I should have known it was a lie", before transitioning to 1 year later)