Chapter 1

It was late one night I was walking down the sidewalk. I realized how much I missed my sister she was so pretty and she was always good at observing people her name was Momoi she had beautiful pink hair and bright turquoise eyes she always knew what to say to cheer me up. Unfortunately we were separated two years ago our parents wanted me to go to college but all I ever wanted to do was play basketball it was my passion my livelihood and I couldn't help it when I told him how I felt they threw me out and I never seen my little sister again wow walking down the sidewalk I realized I was in the same park me and her are used to play in. So the old basketball court and someone had apparently left their basketball there I picked it up and realized how soft it felt as if It had been used a lot.

" Hello " Soft voice behind me said I turned around and I couldn't believe my eyes. " kuroko" I said once he saw me His eyes widened " Kiane " He said I looked at him and started tearing up " kuroko I'm so sorry but can you forget you ever saw me here tonight". He looked at the ball I was holding "you have my ball though" I looked down and realized the ball I was holding belonged to him "sorry I didn't realize" he just gave me a smile and looked down. Then I made a break for it he didn't call after me I just ran and ran til I ended up at Tico middle school I remember it like it was yesterday but unfortunately time can't stop for one day.
Little did I know the next day was going to change my life.