Chapter 2

Kiame's POV
I woke up to the sun hitting my face currently I lived under a bridge at a convenience store near the park I put on my black hoodie and black joggers and orange basketball shoes. My hair was cut into a pixie cut and it was pitch black my eyes were as bright orange as a pumpkin. I decided I would go walk around the park again. As I was walking I heard yelling but it wasn't coming from the park it was coming from a nearby gym. As I got closer I saw the doors were open I looked inside but was weary about if I looked inside would I ever be able to turn away. I decided I would look, and when I looked inside the wind blew my hoodie off my face and my shock was unlike anything I've ever experienced.

" Kuroko, kise, Midorima, Aomine, Murasakibara, Akashi" I said all their names quietly but not quietly enough everyone of them turned to me their eyes just as wide as mine I couldn't believe it all my childhood friends here "so it's true you are the generation of miracles"
Akashi Looked at me and just smiled hello again that's all he said. "Hey guys what's going on" I don't know that voice I was crying at this point I turn my head slightly and see "Momoi" Her eyes widened she dropped the paper she was holding turned her head and looked at me right in the eyes she started bawling yelling at me running toward me and I just stood there frozen. "Kiame my sister I have missed you so much I thought you were gone forever". She explained I just stood there and hugged her tight afraid if I let go I would lose her again the others just looked at me like I was nuts midorima of course had a question like the tsundere he is " so is it true you really are her sister" at this point I had everybody's attention on me I looked at them dead in the eyes and said "yes I am her sister and if you're wondering why I was never in her life it was because her parents left they kicked me out. Izzie they wanted me to go to college and become smart like a professor or a teacher but that was not my dream I wanted to become a professional basketball player" they all looked at me like I was crazy so I figured I would have to prove it to them.