Chapter Twenty-One

(Your P.O.V)

I heard from Tessa, who was working with the team after I left, that somehow Dom came back and started helping them. I thanked her for the updates, and I didn't know what to do with that information, he killed my husband and I have had my life ruined by him too much and I can't do this anymore. Suddenly I got a knock on my door, I wasn't told that I was expecting any visitors, but I opened the door and I saw it was Little Nobody. "What do you want?" I asked him and he had a small smile and then I was tackled by Luna and Pia, Marshall was in a soldier's arms, and I laughed. "I though you would want your kids with you, so I made the arrangements to bring them here." He explained and I thanked him and after I got off the floor, I took my baby boy and the two left, leaving me with my babies. 

They told me about what they were doing since I last saw them, and I was happy to hear their adventures and glad I didn't have to break the news; I didn't tell them since they were happy. I got a call from Letty, she invited me and the kids to a group dinner and while I hesitated, the kids decided that they wanted to go and so I accepted the invite. The dinner was in two days so that was fine for me, I got the chance to spend the time with my babies and just be Mom and not Anna. The girls have told me what they've been doing since I last saw them, Pia tried out for a school play which is cool since it was her favorite one being Alice in Wonderland, while Luna got hall monitor duty which she was looking forward to doing. Marshall was just being his normal happy self and was doing good with tummy time, and I couldn't believe how much he has grown up since he was born and no matter how many children I might have, seeing them grow in front of my eyes is aweing. 

The time for the dinner was coming up and so I gathered the kids and with that, I caught a cab and was taken to the location where we were meeting up. The girls were excited to meet other people and just be out and about in New York while I held Marshall tightly as best as I could, I didn't feel comfortable with this but I knew that I would have to get over this. I walked out the doorway with the kids and everyone looks at us, I felt defensive since I though they were judging our family. "If you're going to stare, at least do so discreetly." Pia said and I looked at my daughter and wondered where she got that attitude from, then again she loves her Grandmother so I don't have to wonder that much. "Anna." A voice called out and I looked over and saw Dom and Letty, I was shocked they were together but I wondered what caused Dom to go rogue the way he did. "Girls, go take your brother and sit down while me and your Uncle have a chat." I told the girls and they nodded and Pia took Marshall and they walked away. "I'm sorry about what happened, with Shaw and what happened years ago." He said and I was stunned he apologized, but he wasn't the same man I knew once long ago. "There are moments that the words don't reach, and at this moment, it's that point. My children don't have a father thanks to you and your actions, I don't know how I will ever tell my son why he has no memory or pictures with his father because of you." I remarked and he could tell I was hurt. 

"Anna, love, I'm right here." A voice I didn't think I would ever hear again appeared, I turned around and saw Deckard, holding a baby carrier and a diaper bag. "DADDY!!" The girls squealed and they both ran to him and, after giving Dom the baby, hugged both of his girls. "Oh, look at you both, you're getting older on me." He said and both girls laughed, while I checked on Marshall and held him in my arms and Deckard walks over to us and his cologne, the scent I love most came into my vicinity and I let out a few tears. Deckard hugs both me and Marshall and I felt a crash and saw my girls joining in on this moment. "I thought...?" I muttered and he hushed me. "I'll explain later, but I'm home for a good long while." He said and I smiled and both girls enjoyed that, and Marshall was just his smiley, goofy, self. 

We all enjoyed the food that was served and met Dom's son, Brian. I thought it was sweet to name him after the guy who changed our lives, for better or worse. I looked around and saw my family finally together, one of blood, and one I made with heart, and just cherished these moments. 

Authors opinion: Hey everyone and here is the final chapter of this story. I know it took a long time but I wanted to just get this final chapter right and end things off on a good note with Anna. I do hope you guys enjoyed Anna's story and so until the next time bye