Plan

We both ran as quickly as possible. The towers hung over our head as the first set of defense. I thought. Rain looked at me and I climbed fast up a tree and then I whistled. She started to sneak closer to the tower and I leaped off the tree. I grew brown and white feathers and grew a brite yellow beak and some bright yellow talons for feet.

I flapped around the soldiers head, making them distracted. One of the soldiers stabbed me in the leg and I almost fell with pain. My wing flapped harder and I dived into one of them. The soldier fell from the tower and I pulled up. The second soldier grabbed the gun beside him and pointed it at me. I flopped harder and harder up in the air, then I dived and swerved enough to not be shot. Then my beak made contact with the second soldier's chest.

He stammered back and dropped off the tower and I pressed the red button which opened the gate. rain had finally gotten out of the tower and started to climb. I stabbed the soldor with my beak.

When Rain got up I grew hair on my head and got pale skin, then I grew longer legs. My power was exhausted and I could barely move. Rain caught me. She helped me to the wall where I lay while she gave a fake hand that everything was fine.

"I can't fly you off the tower i can't even get off" i said disappointed

"We'll camp here. I'll keep lookout you get some rest" she said

I quickly went to sleep

"You have a family you spoiled brat" my sister yelled at me "unless you want to leave then you can not be that way"

My tears dropped down against my soft cheek and a couple fell on the dress my mother gave me before she left. My sister slapped me "you are not allowed to cry" she yelled in my face. She then dragged me toward a gray door. I struggled and kicked .

"No please '' I screamed when some people from the party looked at me. One looked mildly concerned but when most of them started to talk again she joined them. I struggled so much but when I heard the door open I cried "i want you to LET ME GO '' I yelled something. A piece of fur grew on my arm but I pushed the thought away. My anger subsided and so did the fur.

"Look, this is for your own good," my sister said to me, closing the door behind me. My hands were bleeding and my dress was ripped. Something inside me told me to get very angry to get up and slam myself against the door. To make a shattering scream a roar that would cover such distance. The soldiers would come, they would take me away from my sister, and I would be free. But I didn't want to listen. Images came to mind. My mother kissing me on the cheek saying

"I'll be back dont worry little star" she said walking toward the front door. My dad was already in the car and he didn't bother saying goodbye to me.

"I'll take care of you" my sister said in her nicer times. "Don't worry about that" she put both hands on my shoulders from behind. My mother closed the door, and tears dripped down my face faster and faster..

"Celesta wake up we have to go" Rain said

"You let me sleep longer than we agreed upon" i said getting up

"I didn't need sleep.. Plus when we're going to be flying a good distance.. Right" she said

"Yes we are" i got up and we packed up the supplied Rain did something unexpected she took the generator of the machine out after shutting it off of course.

"What are you doing? '' I picked up the sleeping bag and the bag with the tent. We didn't need it because there was already a roof.

"I want this for the volcano" she said