Ok, The leader is... pt.2

Are peanuts tasty?

At the classroom

While the whole school was crying in a corner, group anger issues (i made up the name) was heading to Cecile Hall ××× where they saw anya pinning damian to the wall and damian about to faint from turning into a red tomato.

Becky: ANYA!!!!

Anya: becky?

Anya: BECKY!!!!!

And anya who was oblivious (nothing new) ran to becky hugging her leaving a red damian about to fall

Ewein: BOSS!!!

Ewen: boss wake up don't leave us!!!

Ewein: he's not dead you bimbo!

Ewen: but he's so red he looks like he has a fever!!!!! (Another one?!)

George: your right...maybe he needs a doctor?

Meanwhile

Becky: ANYA I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

Becky: IT HAS BEEN TORTURE STAYING WITH THOSE GUYS!!

Ewen&ewein&george: hey!

Becky: No ofense

Becky: anyways...

Backy: anya..

Becky: Did Desmond do something jerkous to you?!

Anya: no

Becky: are you sure?

Anya: me and sy-on boy just went to get anya peanuts but then sy-on boy turned red so anya thought he had a fever(can't people tell the difference between a fever and blush?)

Becky: OK... so how did Desmond turn into THAT?

Anya: soooo...I told sy-on boy that we could share peanuts because I thought it would make him feel better but it just made sy-on boy more red and he suddenly said that he'd rather eat trash than eat peanuts with anya so anya "accidentally" got mad and pinned sy-on boy to the wall and then sy-on boy fainted and anya didn't want him to fall (gurl he already fell for you) so anya stayed that position for a while and then becky and you guys came in (that's long)

Ewen: ohhj

George: Ah so that's what happened to him-

Becky: HE'D RATHER EAT WHAT?!

--------------
Got tired at this point sooo