40

_________

ɴᴀɪᴊᴇʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:30 🌃

i was sitting in a car with cassie and cayshawn, we just left a party i snuck out too and decided to park and chill for a minute

"yall dont tag me in them videos from the party, as much as neveah knows i was never there" i said leaning back into the seat.

"yeah yeah we know, but ay we finna be in highschool soon, can you believe it" cassie said pulling out a wrap and some weed.

"here go this soon to be pothead, but highschool seems overhyped" cayshawn said shrugging.

"you only saying that because keith is moving away" i said teasing. cayshawn came out as bisexual a while back and i didn't switch up like how most people would, its his choice.

"yeah whatever man" he said chuckling as cassie scrambled for her lighter.

"fucking fein" i mumbled. next thing i know her fist flew and hit my arm.

"not a fein" she said bluntly.

______

i got outside the apartment and untied my shoes putting them in my bookbag, i crawled over to the fire escape and climbed up the stairs trying to be careful.

i made it to my floor and found my bedroom window, its hella white people who nosey as hell but hopefully they were sleep.

i climbed into my window in relief i didn't get-

"NAIJER!" neveah yelled.

shit.

_____________

neveah was giving me a long ass lecture on why i shouldn't have snuck out.

"anything could have happened to you naijer! and-" she paused to sniff the air, "you been smoking weed?!"

damnit cassie!

"no, man i was around someone who was... but i wasn't smoking weed neveah ion do that"

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
@ at the party 🥸

"PUFF PUFF PUFF!" everyone cheered as me and cassie was having a competition on who can hold the most smoke and not cough. cassie obviously won..