Prologue

A deal.

The deal I made with was the God of death was a strange yet beneficial deal.

...

Strange. Such a strange uncle.

What the hell is it with this uncle and his 'slacker life' ?
...

I don't mind him tho..I like him. He's much better then my so called father.

Yeah, much ...much better ....I,

I remember I was still trying to calm down from the after shock of regressing.

That damned God. If he had warned me I couldn't have left my room!

But,

But I'm glad I left and attended the funeral.

I'm glad because I met him in there.

My uncle.

I, I remember our first conversation.

A sweet yet annoyed voice.

[Huff huff

You could hear heavy breathing

Huff huff ugh cough

"Kid! You alright?!"

Cough "I, I'm fine..!" Huff  "I just remembered something scary, I-I'm fine!"

"Kid, do I look like an idiot? Come on here"

After a moment of silence the kid went to the adult who hugged him and patted his back.

It made the kid cry he was trying so hard to not cry but he couldn't help it in anymore.

"Cry all you want, your a child, A child should not hide their emotions" The adult spoke with a gentle voice

"Uncle it hurts so much, I miss my mom I miss her so much.." the boy sobbed as he spoke
'I missed everyone so much..this family this land that was ruined and turned to dust..! I missed everything so, so much..!'

The adult calmly patted the kid and listened to him till he passed out from exhaustion]

It's a good memory.

From all my hazy and full of despair memories this was the only one that itself engraved my heart.

I'm, I'm glad I regressed.

....

.....

I'm, really really glad.

....

Uncle is strange yet loveable.

I will always stay with him.

Even when he brought the boy who beat me up in my past life.

Even when he brought in two stray cats that turned out to be beast tribe children.

And even when he brought a ...d.. dragon..yeah- I will always stay with him!..

Yeah

..

...

DAMN IT UNCLE FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR CHILDREN STOP COUGHING UP BLOOD!!!!!

Yeah. I absolutely can not leave him or he'll end up killing himself.