Volume 1. Part 1

C.C POV:
I'm scared. But that's just being paranoid. Although, isn't it reasonable to be scared of creepy robots? It has too be. . . But I'm the only one with that opinion. Meaning it's just me being oversensitive. Again.
"Dad, I'm sorry. . ." I say. He sighs, reasonable action. "Well, if you're really sorry, ehm. . . Clean up this place."
His voice is so strict. That doesn't keep me from listening though. I never have any problem with cleaning, as long as I'm not alone. That's okay, Fritz always seems happy to help. "Okay." I simply say. When I walk away I look at dad. He looks sadly at me. Tiredly. I feel bad for him, of course. I never really made a mess, I was just scared. . . That's fine though. I get up to the stage.
I realise that i am crying. Crybaby.
I clean the place, unable to take my eyes of Fredbear and Spring Bonnie. Learning they're cheoagraphy. The way they moved was weird. Well, Fredbear was the only one who moved at the moment. Henry was inside.
"Oh my, why are you crying little man?" Henry says.
"Oh, I'm just being paranoid. . But the robots are pretty scary." I reply.
"I understand, me and William will take them backstage immediately!" After he said that he took of his costume slowly. Them he ran to William.
I sigh in relief. But, I'm still scared.
I decided to at least try to have a good time, it was hard because all the kids were gone. Maybe that was good, people are really noicey. At least I could read a book and actually concentrate now. Not as if I was that good at reading. I wasn't, but I still enjoyed it. Sometimes Michael would annoy me on purpose though. I always try to make him stop but he never listens. Why would he listen to all my whining anyway? No reason to do that.

I dre Fritz. He was with other kids. I'm not a social person, but I wanna walk up to them.
You only live once. . .
I walk up to them, getting greeted by Fritz. "Hi Fritz," I say quietly. He introduces me to the other kids; Charlie, who I know, and then some new people, their names are apparently, Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, and Cassidy.
Charlie looks at Cassidy, smiling. She looks happy as ever. After a while Cassidy smiles back. Maybe that was a girl thing? But what did he mean by 'girl thing'? All genders are equal, but maybe different. Yeah. That made sense.
"Hi. . ." I was still looking Charlie and Cassidy. Then I finish up "my name is-" But then Henry comes. "Hey, I fixed the problem!" He says.
I walk away with him when he walks away. Conversation was a bad idea, for now.

HEY I GOT A QUESTION! IS THIS LONG ENOUGH OR SHOULD START MAKING 700+ WORDS? ALL ANSWERS FINE!!!!!!!!