Volume 1 Part 2

Sorry that this is so short.

After talking to Henry for a while he wanted to take Charlie home. So, I went to father and asked if we could go home too. "Nah, tell Henry to give you a ride." He replied. Maybe that was what I should have done in the first place.
I went to Henry again. "Hey uncle Henry, fatha told me to ask you if me Eli and Mikey could have a ride home, do do you think that would work?" I said. He gave an expected answer. "Of course! But that would only work if Elizabeth or Charlie would sit in Michaels knee."
"Yeah, okay" I said
"I'll go ask him" I finished.
I ran off to Elizabeth and asked her if she could go ask Mike. I couldn't, if I did he would say no.
She ran off. I watched them talk for a short moment. Michael looked sceptically at her.
After not too long Elizabeth came back. Nice.
"Hi Elizabeth, what did he say" I said. "He said that as long as I stayed away from him it would work!" Elizabeth said happily. She was always so cheerful. Weirdly cheerful, but that was just good. "He's such an introvert." She said. It was just an excuse for his behavior. But he didn't mind meeting people, but on the other side, he didn't want to. I think he thought that his friend group was enough. Not very good for me because they always made fun of me. They would scare me with their animatronic masks. Not Spring Bonnie and Fredbear though. They had their own personas. I was not sure what they were called. Only Foxy, that was Michaels mask.