1

The Medic was sitting in his lab. Nothing new has happened, and it was once again a ceasefire day. Apparently the Blu's had broken their respawn, so the war between the two opposing teams were put off for a bit.
The Medic sighed, dropping the pen he had been fiddling with and leaping up from his desk chair when he heard a noise.
Some sort of scratching sound.
Maybe the base has rats? He wouldn't be surprised. But it sounded different. Slowly he turned around checking his surroundings, slowly leaning down, blindly reaching for the pen, SOMETHING to defend himself just in case. What he found wasn't a pen. It was a hand. A gloved hand. He whirled around quickly, jumping back and trying to find something to grab and attack the intruder with. A knife, his bonesaw, a PEN. Anything.
It was The Spy, it had to be. He uncloaked, the smell of cheap smoke and red wine filling the room, along with expensive hair gel. 
The Medic scoffed, who did he think he was? Sneaking into a place he had full advantage over? This seemed too easy. But then again.. The Medic wasn't made for hand to hand combat. The Spy was.
"You know, I needed something to do. It was getting quite boring." Medic spoke quietly, voice calm and unwavering. A malicious smile slowly growing on his face.
The Spy dropped his revolver and knife, slowly taking off his jacket and walking towards the tall German in front of him. Completely ignoring the other man's carnal desire for bloodshed.
Medic was startled, why was he doing this? He must be insane! Just approaching me like this?
The Medic froze in place, he didn't know what to do, The Spy got close enough to The Medic he could smell his hot sticky breath. That vile smokey breath the Spy always seemed to harbor seemed to seep into The Medics pored like water on fresh soil.
What came next was a swift punch to the gut, knocking the wind out of Medic making him drop to his hands and knees, one arm wrapped around his stomach as he gasped for air.
"Not even fighting back Doctor? I expected so much more from you. Your reputation doesn't seem to hold up after all." The Spy hissed, hacking up a gob of spit before shooting it at the weak man's body, landing right in his hair.
The Spy dropped down to his level, crouching he reached out, gripping his hair and pulling his face up to see him. "Look at me."
"If you want the intelligence it's not here." The Medic spat at the man, calm voice now gone.
"Doctor Doctor Doctor. I've seen the way you look at me during battle. You can't be that stupid." The Spy grinned, standing and dragging the Doctor to the desk, pulling the man as if he were a light children's doll, throwing him on his chair. The Spy forced open the Medics legs, grabbing the his butterfly knife and cutting a slit through his pants right on his crotch. The Medic froze, unsure of what to do. Maybe this would be good, maybe it'll be a break from the stressors. He did like it rough after all. And he'd be lying if he were to say he didn't think about being fucked by the opposing team.
"I do wish you wouldn't have ruined my pants" Medic said, trying to sound bored. But the slight tent in his pants said otherwise. The Spy smirked, running a gloved finger along the buldge.
"Getting off to this Doctor? You're sicker than I thought." The Spy chuckled lowly. Palming his boner.
The Medic rolled his eyes, slightly bucking into my enemy's palm, attempting to undo his belt. But was quickly stopped by a knife going through his hand. Crying into the cold room as the knife was pulled out, quickly finding itself digging into the Medics chest.
"Don't you dare." Spy hissed, twisting the intruding metal inside of him.
"Hmm."
The Medic coughed, choking on his own spit as the Spy pushed gloved fingers into his mouth as far as he could. Rubbing the man's gag reflex. After a few heaves, he felt bile rising in his throat. Trying to mumble protests, it was too late. The vomit finding its way up and out out the Medics throat, spewing all over the gloved hand and the Medics beige sweater vest. Staining it as the filth soaked in.
"You're filthy." The Spy degraded clearly amused. Cutting through the Medics pants and boxers, releasing his half mast cock. Tears were in the Medics eyes, spit dribbling down his chin along with his own shame. Silent pleads to stop were silenced by a hand around his throat.
The Spy quickly undid his own pants, freeing his hard dick. "Hmm. Let me see."
Spy said mumbling to himself, grabbing his knife and running it along the underside of Medics cock, groaning out in pain, the Medic shut his eyes tight, tears streaming down his face. Begging for it all to stop. Being violated in such a violent way was the last thing he wanted. Yet it was happening.
The Spy grinned, his cigarette stained teeth showing signs of malice and no mercy. For the first time in a long time, the Medic was afraid.
The Spy smirked, pushing his cock all the way inside the Medics hole dry, Medic screaming into the lab, begging for help, for anyone to stop him but nothing was heard.
"You do realize nobody is going to come right Doctor? They're all afraid of you. You silently doomed yourself." The Spy spoke quietly, beginning to buck his hips back and forth, using the Medics blood as lube. Spy pulled his hand away from the Medics throat, pulling it up to stroke his cut up cock. Tears spilling down the Medics eyes, he was screaming for Spy to stop.
"Hmm, I think not Herr Doctor." He spoke with fake sympathy. "Bad Doctors need to be punished DONT they?" He spoke, leaning closer to the Medic so the words rang in his ears, pumping into him faster now. His cock pressing against his bladder, The Medic begging for him to stop.
"Please stop Spy I can't do this, please dear God, I can't-" The Spy raised his hand, The Medic knowing what was coming he braced himself, a slap crossing his face, the force of it causing his ears to ring. He quickly stopped fighting back. Letting the Spy violate his pride. He gave up all functions, apparently including his bladder. Piss slowly dribbled out of his slit, onto his vest and what was left of his pants. Eyes glassy he slowly zoned out, letting the Spy do whatever he pleased, blood oozing from his wounds, the Spy slipped his fingers in, pressing back and forth before licking the fresh crimson blood off of his gloves, leaning over and spitting the remaining blood onto the Medics face, the feeling alone making him yet again retch.
"I bet you're enjoying this. You didn't clean, did you."
The Spy spoke calmly. Medic not understanding, until Spy pulled his cock out, covered in feces. Medic didn't even notice the Spy had came inside of him. Thick white dripping out of his hole, mixing with the shit on the Spy's cock. The Spy grabbed the Medic by his collar, throwing him to the ground.
"On your knees. Now."
The Medic complied, every part of him screaming no. He hated to admit a part of him was enjoying this. His body completely betraying his every function. His mind going crazy, praying for it to stop. He didn't even want someone to help him anymore, he didn't want them to see what this terrible man did to him.
"Open and suck." The Spy spoke, gripping the Medic by his hair, rubbing his cock on the Medics face, smearing the feces on his cheek. This was absolutely humiliating.
The Medic opened his mouth, unprepared. The Spy shoved the Medics head down, forcing the man to take his full length. The shit running across his tongue, making the Medic gag, trying to pull away. But the Spy kept a firm grip, pulling the Medic back and forth before just bucking into him, both hands holding him still as he face fucked him.
"Ohh I bet you're loving this. I'm going to do this every single day. For all these times you killed me in battle. You're good at this Doctor. Practice much? God you feel so good." The Spy said laughing, fucking into the man. "I'm going to cum." He said blandly before releasing his sperm down the Medics throat. His sticky spunk tasting like acid in the man's throat. Pulling out and letting the last few spurts spray on his face before dropping the Medic and letting his body fall to the floor.
"Until next time."